Old Hag PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.marts

Super Freak
Reaction score
Let get this thread started

Here are some of my questions

Is it coming to comic con this year?

What scene does she pose if anyone knows?

For those with the evil queen statue will you be getting it? or do you prefer the previous sexy PF?

Or will you be getting Captain Jack Sparrow instead?

I've purchased every Disney pf so far but will not be buying the Old Hag and truly hope she is just a rumor.

The tailoring is a simple black and tattered cloak, so even the costume is unappealing to me. It will not be an impressive piece in my book, as there is nothing visually exciting about the character.

I will als skip Jack Sparrow as I already have the old pf and love it.

Very frustrated with these two choices made by the SS design team.

Snow White and the Old Hag have both been hinted at or rumored to be happening. So my prediction is that Sideshow will make both of these to be displayed together to create one scene. That scene would most likely be the giving or eating of the poison apple.

If this happens it would be 3 characters from one Disney film made in pf form, which is definitely overkill. There are so many other characters they could be doing, but I think Snow White and the Old Hag would make for an amazing display.

The fact that Snow White isn't made yet is pretty appalling. And if we really get Old Hag before Snow White? :rolleyes:

And the most important question of all....

Why isn't it Snow White?

Yes, I do own the Evil Queen (awesome PF btw) and it's SW that I want to pair with her, not the Old Hag.

A second Jack Sparrow, already, really Sideshow. With the likes of Belle and The Beast, etc no where to be seen, you make a second PF of the same character.

I'm just hoping they'll continue the Animated Villains Line (no, SS, Jack Sparrow is NO ANIMATED VILLAIN!!!) with another character then one we already got albeit in a different form...
I'm not interested in the Old Hag but would absolutely LOVE these:

Stromboli (Pinocchio)
Monstro (Pinocchio)
Lady Tremaine (Cinderella)
Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians)
Prince John with Sir Hiss (Robin Hood)
Madame Medusa (The Rescuers)
Professor Ratigan with Felicia (The Great Mouse Detective)
Ursula with Flotsam and Jetsam (The Little Mermaid)
Jafar with Iago (Aladdin)
Scar with Zazu in cage (The Lion King)
Governor Ratcliffe with Percy (Pocahontas)
Judge Claude Frollo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Hades with Pain and Panic (Hercules)
Shan Yu (Mulan)
Clayton (Tarzan)
Yzma with Kronk (The Emperor's New Groove)
Doctor Facilier (The Princess and the Frog)
Mother Gothel (Tangled)

please SSC, please

I've purchased every Disney pf so far but will not be buying the Old Hag and truly hope she is just a rumor.

The tailoring is a simple black and tattered cloak, so even the costume is unappealing to me. It will not be an impressive piece in my book, as there is nothing visually exciting about the character.

I will als skip Jack Sparrow as I already have the old pf and love it.

Very frustrated with these two choices made by the SS design team.

I too nearly have all the disney pfs and am waiting anxiously for jessica rabbit, however i can't imagine the old hag being any better than the already released evil queen statue which is the best disney villian pf by far.

I also have the old jack sparrow with the light up lamp, I will wait and see how this sparrow turns out, however if these are the only 2 disney pfs for this year i might invest my money instead on the star wars line i see r2d2 and c3po is coming out soon.

Last edited:
I have Evil Queen and she's stunning.

No interest at all in the Old Hag. I'd be down for Ursula and Snow White, but at the rate Sideshow is going with the line, I'm losing interest all together. I'm tired of Sideshow hyping up new licenses, making statements of all the great things we'll see from them, and then sweeping them under the rug as they turn their attention to other things.

If you can't give a license fair representation, then don't do it all. It's appalling that after all this time Sideshow hasn't even scratched the surface, given the depth and variety of characters than can be made.

Just because it might be a simple piece or "plain" doesn't mean it won't be stunning when displayed. Look at the Jason Part 3 PF.

I really hope Snow White is at this years SDCC or gets announced this year. It would have been the perfect time to announce her because of the two live action Snow White films.

I think the Villains are much more interesting and fun than the princesses... I would love the old Hag as well as Ursella, etc..etc,,

I will PO The Old Hag the day she is released. However, we need some more movement in this line than just her. Jaffar, snow white, other princesses or whoever, lets get the ball rolling.

Space it as at a premium for me right now...maybe room for four pieces until I have to sell off older pieces or end buying 1:4 scale for now. So Old Hag is a pass for me, even before pics are released or the product is announced.

Space it as at a premium for me right now...maybe room for four pieces until I have to sell off older pieces or end buying 1:4 scale for now. So Old Hag is a pass for me, even before pics are released or the product is announced.

Yeah I'm the same so 1:4 are tough sells but I'm a huge Disney fan so it's hard to resist.

Do you guys think with the recent success of their LotR and Mythos statue lines that SSC might come up with a similar line for Disney in 1:5?

Here is a 1/4 scale old Hag I designed and made a few years ago... They should make a Old Hag to go with the Wicked Queen....:)

Oldhag1.jpg

hag_trioa.jpg

Yeah I'm the same so 1:4 are tough sells but I'm a huge Disney fan so it's hard to resist.

Do you guys think with the recent success of their LotR and Mythos statue lines that SSC might come up with a similar line for Disney in 1:5?

I really hope not... I preferred if they just completed the line-up in one scale :slap

That old hag is amazing...that's how I would have pictured Sideshow making theirs. And I could see a Snow White going with that perfectly, having the bases connect or something to that effect.

I really liked the Wicked Queen pf, (I saw in the Sideshow newsletter that there was 1 more still available) my only problem with it was she never had the apple as the Queen, she didn't make the apple until she became the hag. The Queen should have been holding the heart box instead of standing on it, and the base should have been a castle floor with mirror.

She is sooooo ugly lovin ur piece man, now is anyone up for some apple pie! :clap

That old hag is amazing...that's how I would have pictured Sideshow making theirs. And I could see a Snow White going with that perfectly, having the bases connect or something to that effect.

I really liked the Wicked Queen pf, (I saw in the Sideshow newsletter that there was 1 more still available) my only problem with it was she never had the apple as the Queen, she didn't make the apple until she became the hag. The Queen should have been holding the heart box instead of standing on it, and the base should have been a castle floor with mirror.

Thank you very much for the kind words!!!! It was great making her!

Back