What IS coming that we have some proof of?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qrest Fourstar

Super Freak
Reaction score
It seems we have had sneak peeks of several 1/6 figures the last six months that I cant remember them all, can somebody help me out?

:dunno
We had Production peeks of:

Episode 1 Obi
Bossk

We now have a teaser pic of:

E6 Vader
Snowtrooper

But I thought there was someone else? Like two more?

prequel:

Ep 1 Obi wan
EpIII utapau airborne trooper
Greivous (waiting on pre-order)

OT:
Darth Vader V.VI
Snowtrooper
Bossk
additional catina bandmates ( SS conf.)
EU:
Commander Ganch
Darth Malgus

Thats what I have down...cheers

These guys.

sdcc2011_sideshow_starwars_21.jpg

prequel:

Ep 1 Obi wan
EpIII utapau airborne trooper
Greivous (waiting on pre-order)

OT:
Darth Vader V.VI
Snowtrooper
Bossk
additional catina bandmates ( SS conf.)
EU:
Commander Ganch
Darth Malgus

Thats what I have down...cheers

Didn't we see a peek of a LANDSPEEDER at one point. And the frame of a TAUN TAUN.

We also saw Super Battle Droid schematics like the IG-88 ones.

Man I forgot the Utapau airborne trooper! I left Grievous out since he was blatantly shown at SSCC.

Yes, the speeder and tauntaun, we got the teaser pics of Malgus last week.

No proof... But I think we can safely pencil in Jango seeing as his armor is similar to Boba's.

Super battle droid renderings were shown if I recall correctly. Only droids besides R2D2/C3PO left would be the destroyer droids and magnaguards. I have a sneaking suspicion we'll see the latter with the full Grievous reveal at this year's SDCC.

There's been a upcoming peek video featuring development shots of

Captain Rex LSB
Boba Fett LSB
Darth Vader (concept) LSB

Other behind the scenes vids/pics of:

Darth Malgus PF & 1/6
Threepio & Artoo PF Set
Mythos Statues: Ben Kenobi, Vader, Boba Fett

And from the Ask Sideshow answers most recently:

Captain Rex Phase 2 Armour 1/6th
Jango Fett 1:1 Bust
Echo & Fives Clones 1/6th (not for a while though)

Last edited:
Sorry to be annoying, but the only thing we've seen of Episode 1 Obi-Wan Kenobi is the teaser video from last October right? Though I can't see myself buying that version if Hot Toys is doing an EPII or EPIII version.

Sorry to be annoying, but the only thing we've seen of Episode 1 Obi-Wan Kenobi is the teaser video from last October right? Though I can't see myself buying that version if Hot Toys is doing an EPII or EPIII version.

I wouldn't depend on that. HT already stated they'll be doing one Star Wars figure a year with Sideshow's permission. They've already announced an episode 3 Anakin and an unspecified character from episode 2.

I'm personally interested in Sideshow's episode 1 Obi if they make a Qui Gon and Darth Maul again.

I wouldn't depend on that. HT already stated they'll be doing one Star Wars figure a year with Sideshow's permission. They've already announced an episode 3 Anakin and an unspecified character from episode 2.

I'm personally interested in Sideshow's episode 1 Obi if they make a Qui Gon and Darth Maul again.

Good point, I didn't think about that.

It depends for me, if SS can get close to HT quality, AND they do a Qui Gon Gin or Darth Maul in the future then I'd definitely get EP1 Obi-Wan. That's a whole lot of IFs though, lol.

i will take the tpm obi.no ifs with me.hopefully a ep2 anakin is not far behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back