• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Psylocke Comiquette regular edition - $240

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdeezy75

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey folks, just wanted to gauge interest for this, I've got a Psylocke Comiquette regular edition that's in great condition except for the bonsai tree. Unfortunately, I left it in the box unopened well past the warranty period(my first statue from them) and when I finally opened it, I found the bonsai tree was broken in a couple of places. They were clean breaks and should be able to be repaired easily. I will post pics if anyone replies to the thread with interest. Thanks.

Alright, thanks for the PM's. Here are the pics. As you can see, the statue is separated into components: Psylocke, the base with the Japanese lantern attached, fence, bonsai tree, right hand with katana, and the end of her sash. The only piece that's broken is the bonsai, so without the bonsai, it still makes a perfectly good display piece. And like I mentioned in the OP, the breaks were clean so they will reattach cleanly and will look perfectly fine with a good adhesive.

DSC_0299.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

Last edited:
Pumps and bump, pumps and a bump, we want the statues with the pumps and a bump. :dance

Bump up the thread, bump it up, while my fingers typing;
And this thread I'm hyping... :bunnydanc

Bump, bump, bump!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiloZd1H4ow&feature=endscreen[/ame]

Back