• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

First4Figures Samus Varia Suit Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aesthetics

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling a First4Figures Samus Varia Suit statue, removed and displayed in glass cabinet, out of sunlight. Statue in mint condition and original box in great shape.

My statue is numbered 1961/2500.

You can see pictures taken at my Flickr page, contact me if you want to have a closeup of a specific part and i will make it happen!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/toyforce/5451595201/

I am located in Sweden but will ship worldwide, asking price is US $450.00 + shipping. But i will consider offers if they are o.

My nickname on ebay is numlockhome, and you can see that i have a perfect score there. Just thought i would try here before i put it on the bay.

Best regards,

David Isaksson

Last edited:
Not getting hold of the guy who was interested, so this is up for grabs again!

Can do $450 USD incl. shipping worldwide ( if it is not a really remote location), if its a quick deal! Payment to my paypal, buyers pay the fees.

Regards,

David

Back