Skiman's [PAINT] 1/6 Bruce Wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_0529.jpg

Ski

Don't know if it's the lighting, but the eyebrows look like they need to be darker.

Amazing, Ski....

I have to agree about the eyebrows, though. But that's nothing for you. Just a little touch up.

Great job!:clap

27 views and 0 comments. _____es be scared. :lol

Well, to be fair to the ____es (whatever that is), for example, I just barely noticed this latest work of Ski's and I actually saw it first in the customs section a few minutes ago (in which you also posted a similar comment). Not everyone that sees, comments. There's a lot of lurking going on compared to posting.
I really don't know what your whole issue is, nam :dunno. Ski's paint talents have grown incredibly fast and I do believe people are noticing and giving props to him. No one is ignoring. The more painters, the better, especially if they don't charge $150 per head. Or are you up there already, Ski? ;)

Last edited:
Well, to be fair to the ____es (whatever that is), for example, I just barely noticed this latest work of Ski's and I actually saw it first in the customs section a few minutes ago (in which you also posted a similar comment). Not everyone that sees, comments. There's a lot of lurking going on compared to posting.
I really don't know what your whole issue is, nam :dunno. Ski's paint talents have grown incredibly fast and I do believe people are noticing and giving props to him. No one is ignoring. The more painters, the better, especially if they don't charge $150 per head. Or are you up there already, Ski? ;)

picture.php

Man your painting skills have really dramatically improved over the last year. This can easily stand up with those amazingfactory paints by HT, Enterbay or Headplay. It looks likeyou did give the sculpt the depth in the skin that was always kind of missing. This is one of the best paints I have seen for this sculpt so far. Thanks for sharing!

Good lord Ski!!! I agree with Kinggrayskull man...your painting skills are leaps and bounds from last year.
It went from great to Holy f___ Sh__!!!
That is some serious skin looking paintjob.

Amazing brother...just amazing. :clap

Back