• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Alien and predator statues for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightwings

Super Freak
Reaction score
All pieces are displayed and in excellent condition. Prices include shipping to Canada and US.

Fetal Queen maquette 250 SOLD
predator vs aliens diorama exclusive 350 SOLD
Life size Queen facehugger maquette 1100 (shipping to Canada only...Canada post and fedex say they won't ship this out of the country because it's too big.) SOLD
Queen diorama 900(shipping to Canada only...Canada post and fedex say they won't ship this out of the country because it's too big.)
Predator Shuriken life size 400

Last edited:
If anybody wants it, I have the predator 1 diorama exclusive. It took a tumble and broke pretty bad. The exclusive head was in the box and is in perfect condition still. I'll pack it all up in the box. 100US shipped.

Hi, I am interested in the fetal queen if you wish to do it for $200 please send me a message - thanks.

Back