Dream Warrior Freddy!!!!!!11111

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully not crushed in transit on Monday :monkey3

**quickly knocks on wood to eliminate jinx**

Got the shipping notice, but the link is bad. Given previous schedules, I would assume to see him thursday!

galactiboy said:
Hopefully not crushed in transit on Monday :monkey3

**quickly knocks on wood to eliminate jinx**

Vader came fine just like most of my other items shipped by various shippers.

The "packing" is what needs to be better.

My order says items shipping soon. Hopefully he will ship out today and I will have him by the end of next week.

mine shipped last thursday..though being in the eu it'll take anywhere up to 18days..oh and I aint got the tracking number yet..I always get those when I have the order in hand heh.

My Freddy is weighing in at 5lbs.? Could there be something else in the box. Oh boy, how I love goodies!!!! Er.....that didn't sound to good.:D

wookilar8 said:
My Freddy is weighing in at 5lbs.? Could there be something else in the box. Oh boy, how I love goodies!!!! Er.....that didn't sound to good.:D
Just got my notice and it weighs 5 lbs. as well. Hopefully there is something extra in there.:chew

I received a shipping notice for both Freddy and the Dead. One of them is 5 lbs as well. It would be great if Sideshow includes one of those Gift Cards and a catalog in the box.

Something else has to be in there. :banana

Last edited:
I just got my Sith Anakin a couple days ago, and received emails for shipping both Freddy and Subject #5. It looks like all the CC exclusives are coming all at once. That's terrific,........but ouch!!$:chew :bunnydanc :ted

Not only all the con exclusives, but it looks like 3 SW figures are scheduled to ship during September! That's gonna be a hard month following this one :monkey2

Ya load sixteen tons, whadya get? Another day older and deeper in debt... I guess Sideshow is better than loading coal, but it still is killer on the old wallet. And I had forgottend about the LOTR Stryder figure... but I still imagine he'll get postponed at least one or two more times :monkey3

Just received mine today, also came with V.9 catalog. I don't open my figs *dodges rocks* so I can't comment on the chest (maybe one day). The sculpt looks more intricate, but this is due to the lack of red (freshly exposed flesh) paint and no gloss coat. I like it without the gloss, but could have used a little more paint detailing. The burned skull is tight.

Agghh! So you got a figure with an awesomely sculpted chest... probably the main reason to buy him and you aren't even taking a peak? You MIBBer's sure have some strong-ass will-power! I'd have had the box torn asunder in a matter of minutes :lol

galactiboy said:
Agghh! So you got a figure with an awesomely sculpted chest... probably the main reason to buy him and you aren't even taking a peak? You MIBBer's sure have some strong-ass will-power! I'd have had the box torn asunder in a matter of minutes :lol
Such is the Kurgan way. Can't wait till mine arrives.

Back