Digital Comics Deals (for all Whedonverse comics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skytteflickan88

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since I seem to be posting a lot of threads about digital sales lately, I figured I should simply start a general digital comics deal thread.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

If you want to read a few of the older comics for free and legally check this site out, that actually has some animations as well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/buffy/ecomics/

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, Sky. I'll definitely keep an eye on these. I'm not a big fan of the digital comics yet, but may change my position in the future. It definitely takes up a lot less storage space!

I've converted to digital. I used to want to own a copy of the singles issues, TPBs and hardcovers(not ever cover of the single issues though) to make sure I owned all versions of a story(sometimes they edited them when re-publishing). But now I all I want is digital. I would get rid of most of my comics, if it wasn't for the letters and extra material in some of them.

I've converted to digital. I used to want to own a copy of the singles issues, TPBs and hardcovers(not ever cover of the single issues though) to make sure I owned all versions of a story(sometimes they edited them when re-publishing). But now I all I want is digital. I would get rid of most of my comics, if it wasn't for the letters and extra material in some of them.

I'm the same way now. I was going through all of my CDs and DVDs (with cases) today and was thinking: 'What a waste of space.' I have so much junk. The digital age (while not without its faults) is so much more convenient than what we had 10+ years ago, concerning media content.

Until you're ready to convert completely to digital, buy a huge CD wallet (I think that's what they're called). It's a great space saver. I have almost all the cases in storage.

50% off Angel & Spike IDW comics over at comixology.com The ones already digitalized that is.

I'm so happy I've only bought one collection from them before(and a little sad that I didn't wait a coupke of weeks so I could have it cheaper).

Last edited:
Back