• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*-*- Sideshow Vader 1:1 Bust, Speeder Bike Scout PF -*-*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
Speeder Bike Trooper PF -
MINT and I have ALL original packaging, including the brown shipper. Will ship anywhere in the US.

2e4mcte.jpg

1zmyyz7.jpg

1232o2q.jpg

SOLD

Vader 1:1 Bust EXCLUSIVE -
MINT and I have ALL original packaging, including BOTH brown shipping containers. I even have the original cleaning kit as well. :lol. Will to ship anywhere in the US, but these are TWO LARGE boxes.

15moaw7.jpg

300b5tx.jpg

2rhtmb7.jpg

Asking $1200 OBO plus actual shipping, but feel free to make an offer.

Thanks for looking and PM me with any questions that you might have.

:drink :duff :drink

Last edited:
Suppose I should mention that with both pieces a face-to-face transaction would be appreciated, as they have BIG boxes! :lol

So, anyone want to come to Vegas, or meet halfway/etc; I will knock some off of the price.

:hi5:

wish i could make you an offer but my location does not allow it. free bump for a great guy! :)

Hi i am interested in the speeder bike trooper but do u ship to singapore?

Thks
Garen

Great forum trader, I've done many deals with in past.

Are you getting out of collecting Matt?

Thanks Allan :hi5:, not really getting out necessarily, just keeping the "best of the best" ... scaling way back.

I just have too many other interests at the moment.

:peace

Speeder Scout is SOLD btw.

Back