Conans Zombie Horde NEW PICS 05/05/2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conan

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Reserved for a pic of the complete Horde so far

Coming soon

Last edited:
Re: Conans Zombie Horde

Generic Zombie # 23456

ZombieCustom12inchgeneric1.jpg

ZombieCustom12inchgeniric2.jpg

ZombieCustom12inchgeneric3.jpg

Cool man, keep them coming!!! I was concidering making a tarman out of the zoloworld skeletion, not sure what to use for the tar effect though.

Cool man, keep them coming!!! I was concidering making a tarman out of the zoloworld skeletion, not sure what to use for the tar effect though.

Thanks man! Yes I wanted to make that tarman like in the movie too as you can see here:

100_2357.jpg

Some fellow board mates of the onesixthwarriors forum gave me some great suggestions like PVA glue but I was concerned that I would spoil everything, maybe I will try it in the future.

Looks like you are on to a great start there, Good idea using that skeleton to as messing up the zoloworld one would suck. I have that one you have pictured there, but where did you get that head sculpt? did you make it or buy it? it looks great!!!

The Fisherman

I had to steal this awesome (abandoned?) Zombie theme from the great artist 8-bit commando. I tought with the "wormhead" it would look just awesome :thumb

Zombie12inchcustom.jpg

Zombie12inchcustomface.jpg

Back