• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Cinemaquette T-X, PCS VEGA, SS Lara Croft Legend PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

limitedgoodz

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I am selling some of my statues to fund other statues which i want to buy (Green + Grey Hulk PF, Dark rider of mordor, Hulk Maquette).

Selling the following 3:

1) Pop Culture Shock regular VEGA 1:4 PF: Number 68 / 400.
The pony tail and the claws got damaged in transit but have got them professionaly repaired and now they are back to mint condition. The claws where originally made in a very weak metal hence why they break easy, I have the exact same claws remade in REAL SILVER.. as in the silver used for jewerlly, It looks amazing (see pics) very shiny and SOLID... i doubt these will break again unless you really try to break it. Comes boxed with signed COA.

Asking £450 + SHIPPING.

Last edited:
2) Sideshow Tomb Raider Lara Croft Legend PF: Number: 425 / 750 !!!!SOLD!!!! TO A WONDERFUL MEMBER ON HERE
Mint Condition, Boxed, Abseloute stunning peice. Asking £250 + Shipping

Last edited:
Last but not least:
3) Cinemaquette T-X Terminatrix, Number: 137 / 1000. ONLY £1300 + SHIPPING BARGAIN!!?!
Abseloute Grail and very hard to come by. Excellent condition, All lights work inlcuding Strobe effect... Takes batterys or adapter. Comes with all boxes and signed COA except the black box.. i have all the boxes and styrofoams, brown box but no black box. I am giving this away at a bargain price of: £1300 + Shipping. I had another T-X which i sold on ebay for £2150 + Shipping but that had the black box too. So grab a bargain cause you wont get one of these in this condition at this price anywhere else :). Heres some pics:

IMG]https://img28.imageshack.us/img28/9109/sam0028f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

cinemaquette t-x price droped....

Lowered to £1100 + shipping ! Abseloute bargain cause in need of money and quick sale.

Tomb raider Lara Croft PF now sold to a wonderful member of this forum...

Still have pcs vega and the cinemaquette T-X for sale..

It has come to our attention that this may be a former user that was banned for defrauding other members.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back