• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT for quite a few Alien and Predator Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chosenone

Super Freak
Reaction score
well i decided to switch my search from just a couple of alien and predator statues to a list of quite a few. So I am looking for the following and I'm sure there is more this is all the ones i could think of just send me a PM with what you have I am mostly looking for 1/4 scale or busts. So i am looking to either buy them or make a trade i don't have much to offer at this time but i will update it if more come up i wouldn't mind getting rid of.

Statues I Want
1/4 sideshow alien queen bust
Sideshow alien Queen Diorama
Sideshow Dog Alien Maquette
Sideshow Alien Warrior Maquette
Sideshow queen facehugger maquette
Sideshow Predator maquette
Attakus 1/4 alien warrior maquette
Fewture 1/4 alien statues or bust
Master Replicas Predalien chestburster
Cinemaquette Alien and predator
HCG mini alien head bust
Any alien busts really
Any life size predator busts
+ More just can't think of any let me know if you have any of these or any other statues and we can work out a deal, Thanks.

As possible trades towards one of these guys i have
Darth talon Pf reg
Asajj Ventress PF ex
Vampirella com ex (SOLD)
Carnage Com ex
rogue com ex
Gambit Legendary scale bust ex
Great ultron ex
Stalker pred bio mask (TRADED)
Battle damaged bio mask
Kratos ex comiquette
clone trooper ex

Last edited:
Re: WTB sideshow dog alien maquette, alien warrior maquette, predator maquette

Bump since I'm looking for the predator maquette as well now.

Bump again might be looking for an exclusive predator lsb As well

New week bump someone out there has to be selling one of these

bump still looking for all and added the queen facehugger maquette

Re: WTB sideshow dog alien maquette, alien warrior maquette, predator maquette,facehu

you should look into the master replicas predalien chestburster. The paint job and design on it is amazing! Good luck in your search and free bump!

Re: WTB sideshow dog alien maquette, alien warrior maquette, predator maquette,facehu

Thanks ice yeah that thing looks pretty awesome and i will defiantly add it to my list how much do they go for normally though as the only one i see on ebay is 800

They usually go for 600-900 or so in perfect condition but I have seen them sell for as low as 200 (with no stand or base or plaque) and as high as 1200 depending on demand. I have one of them and it is stunning. If only I had the sideshow queen maquette to put next to it... :) Anyways good luck in your search and sorry I couldn't be more help on price, collectible prices are crazy up and down these days.

well bump for a new title and quite a few additions someone's got to be selling some alien or predator statues out there lol.

PM's replied to and got a life size predalien bust thanks to chocoboy:yess: its a freaking epic statue to say the least.

Back