IM3: Won't be too long before we see this from Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapnBludd

Freaked Out
Reaction score
iron-patriot.jpg

Iron Patriot

https://spinoff.comicbookresources....etails-surprise-photos-emerge-from-movie-set/

Looks like trash... not gonna lie. However, I'm interested in seeing on how this fits in the movie.

The star on he emblem looks Like the China / Taiwan flag design. Maybe this is the suit that the mandarin stole from Stark and customize it? I agree it looks like trash based on that pic alone, but maybe once they add the CGI and all that it wouldnt look as bad :lol

Let us wait for the final product before judging anything. Preaching in the desert here, but whatever.

Osborne didn't have a visible arc reactor in the comics, so it looks a bit different.
Iron-Patriot.jpg

Iron_Patriot_Armor.jpg

I think it looks awesome so far, but it's also just from the waist up, a bad angle, and bad quality. Keep that in mind. This movie is going to be sweeeet! I can't wait, I'm going to track down a 1/6 scale American Flag just for that pose, lol.

I think it looks awesome so far, but it's also just from the waist up, a bad angle, and bad quality. Keep that in mind. This movie is going to be sweeeet! I can't wait, I'm going to track down a 1/6 scale American Flag just for that pose, lol.

:exactly: Great point.

I vastly prefer the color balance in the comics.

I agree, I dislike the over use of blue on the torso, I prefer the red torso from the comics. But we all know not to base set pics on what we will get in the final film. They are going to metallic the crap out of that for the film and maybe they might change there mind on the color scheme, but I doubt it.

Looks interesting for the movie.

As far as the figures go, I'm pretty much through with the IM suits unless it's something drastically different.

The only exception might be the Mark VII from the Avengers

I'm afraid this may suffer from what most superhero movies fall victim to: Too many characters cluttering the screen.

Back