I hate the way this board is set up now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1197569_o.gif

You're wrong, you don't hate it. You're just not used to it, you dislike and fear change. It's a common, well documented neurosis. There are tablets and therapies available, so please don't despair.

Personally, statues (and all other stuff without joints) can be dispensed with, with no fuss or fanfare. :exactly:

BTW, by "two forums" you mean you need to click twice more than before? This kind of deceptive language (see Blair/Bush) is also par for the course for the neurosis. Does make it sound as if you have walk to the forums....

Last edited:
I hate it too. Especially for a section like horror, now our 1-2 new threads a day will be split between two subsections. Makes the section look more bare than it already is, plus it adds more work for us with no benefit.

I think this was mainly for the benefit for the babies in the DC and Aliens and Idiots section who just couldn't go on if they saw another Hot Toys thread.

I hate it too. Especially for a section like horror, now our 1-2 new threads a day will be split between two subsections. Makes the section look more bare than it already is, plus it adds more work for us with no benefit.

I think this was mainly for the benefit for the babies in the DC and Aliens and Idiots section who just couldn't go on if they saw another Hot Toys thread.

exactly right.
it sucks for those who didn't mind the old set up. great for those who are statues only or 1/6th only.
and i agree that horror didn't need splitting.........star wars section didn't either for that matter. and i don't ever recall an outcry to do so in either. not sure of the formula used for splitting because the indiana jones section didn't change so...........:dunno

Horror is the main reason I come here. I am not limited in my collecting to just 1/6 figures or "props". Horror stuff is kinda niche. If the entire forum were nothing but horror, I could see the subsections being necessary. You know, autographs, magazines, paintings, comics,shows, Universal talk, Hammer talk, Slasher talk, etc.

Is the market for action figures simply so large now that it could no longer be contained in a single section? Just curious.:dunno

Because its evidently done specifically because of the figures. Everything else must be neatly crammed into the "props" thread.

Interesting to know that the older members, that have been here for years~ and are used to navigating the board a certain way, are ridiculed simply because they arnet thrilled by the changes.:pfft::lecture

it doesn't feel efficient -- if they want to differentiate statues and figures, they can add one of 2 icons to each topic...I dislike having to go back to another menu time and again for each topic I visit...

Back