• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Mk.VI reveal head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreedomGundam

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm really late to this game, so obviously I've got quite a bit of catching up to do.

I'm looking for:
- The Tony Stark reveal helmet/head from the first release of the Mk.VI. If needed, I can trade a fully un-helmeted Tony Stark head for value towards this. I'll need a faceplate with it; the Avengers Mk.VI doesn't come with a removable faceplate. (very low priority)

Please note that I'm located in Montreal, Canada.
I realize that I'm relatively unknown here on the Sideshow boards, but I have plenty of feedback on eBay as "tidalwav2", and also on multitude of other toy-related forums like TFW2005 (as "Fr33domGundam"), Cybertron.ca, TFormers, Allspark and Rangerboard (all as "FreedomGundam")

Last edited:
Re: WTB - HT Ironman Mk.IV, WM & Mk.VI reveal head

The deal for the Mk.IV unfortunately fell through.
Bumping to the top, and updated the want list. :)

Re: WTB - HT Ironman Mk.IV, WM & Mk.VI reveal head

Managed to score one of those pseudo Hall of Armor base/stands from fellow ember hehateme23; but realized that I still need a second one (it's annoying that the Avengers release of the Mk.IV and the Suit-Up Gantry release of the Mk.IV don't come with it).

Back