Star Wars Classic Movie Poster Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingellesar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

Last year I stumbled across this on Play.com, at the time I was going to buy a nice Star Wars poster and have it framed but when I found this I knew I needed them. They were only £29.99 and I believe you can still get them, I didn't mind that price because the presentation of them is good and to buy a decent poster you end up spending £7-8 anyway, so to get 12 for this price was quite good.

photo6.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo8.jpg

There are a few more photos here: Star Wars Poster album

As you can see, I have the six movie posters framed, my girlfriend surprised me at christmas by getting me three frames for them (she managed to sneak all the posters out of pack without me knowing!!!) my first thing I said to her when she gave them to me was "are the other ones ok?!?!". I went and bought another 3 to give me the six movie posters framed, yet to put them up as we are hoping to move in together later this year.

Anyway thanks for your time, just wondering if there is anything like this for any other films? Would love a Lord of the Rings set and some Batman/Iron Man ones.

Damn i'm a sucker for movie posters wish i had more wall space. I bought a few years back army of darkness and kill bill vol 1 and 2. I missed Bruce Campbell at fan expo here 4ish years ago. Nicely framed too btw, must have been expensive.

Nicely framed too btw, must have been expensive.

Cheers :) Girlfriend bought 3 before christmas then I got some money from her parents and went and bought another 3, at the time they had 10% off so it worked out at £39 for 3 frames, which was a bargain.

I can't wait to get them up on the wall, I really want to do a Lord of the Rings one but can't find the official movie posters, well I found TTT and ROTK but not fellowship and I don't want to buy two without getting the other.

Back