• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kotobukiya Magneto and Gambit For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Hulk

Freaked Out
Reaction score
A friend of mine is selling the following items.
Looking to sell my Kotobukiya Magneto statue. It is mint and in perfect condition. Looking to get $190 shipped to anywhere in the US. I will ship to Canada also but it will be $235 shipped.

Also selling my Koto Gambit statue. This one is also in perfect shape except the arm holding the staff would not stay in the hole so I wrapped a thin piece of tape around the peg. It fits perfectly and is not noticeable when displayed. It also comes with an extra hand holding the staff as it was sent as a replacement. Looking for $145 shipped to US and $170 shipped to Canada. PM if interested.

A friend of mine is selling the following items.
Looking to sell my Kotobukiya Magneto statue. It is mint and in perfect condition. Looking to get $190 shipped to anywhere in the US. I will ship to Canada also but it will be $235 shipped.

Also selling my Koto Gambit statue. This one is also in perfect shape except the arm holding the staff would not stay in the hole so I wrapped a thin piece of tape around the peg. It fits perfectly and is not noticeable when displayed. It also comes with an extra hand holding the staff as it was sent as a replacement. Looking for $145 shipped to US and $170 shipped to Canada. PM if interested.

Any chance you still have tht gambit?

This guy hasn't been on the forum since 1/12/16. I wouldn't expect a reply to a thread this old.

Back