VAMPIRE BUFFY EXCLUSIVE FINALLY SELLS OUT!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Protozaius

Chief Defender of Faith
Reaction score
For those who have been tracking the sale of this figure (all two of us:rolleyes:) ... the figure that spend a possible record run on the "Low Quantities" list...the red hand of fate has been raised.

Vampire Buffy Exclusive version is now... FINALLY... SOLD OUT!!!

I don't know why it took so long... that tombstone exclusive accessory really makes the figure.

The funny thing is, it seems that not all collectors even knew about this exclusive. I posted a picture of my collection on the BtVSFigs board and someone asked me how I got the tombstone because theirs didn't come with one.

It is a great figure with or without the tombstone but I'm glad I got the tombstone!!

The tombstone was essential for me, it adds so much to the display.

I assume those 4000 regular editions will never sell out. I foresee heavy disounting and free prize fodder ahead.

I bought one during the $0.99 shipping special when Comic Con was going on, and will receive it tomorrow according to the UPS tracker!

Protozaius said:
I don't know why it took so long... that tombstone exclusive accessory really makes the figure.

It is a great figure regardless, but I agree, this is definately a sideshow exclusive not to miss. I know there are exclusives that are made just for the sake of having an exclusive, cough* PF Boba Fett* cough, but this is definately a must have.:D

TheObsoleteMan said:
The tombstone was essential for me, it adds so much to the display.

I assume those 4000 regular editions will never sell out. I foresee heavy disounting and free prize fodder ahead.

I got my non exclusive for $A20.00...... didn't realise that SS still had exclusives left - don't know I would have paid the $A100 for the difference though.

Finally,This is a great figure one of the best along with Drusilla.

I didnt get the tombstone,I got the reg but I would have thought this would sell faster.

Once I swapped Buffys pants for Hush Buffys she was perfect.

I just received the figure a few days ago, and must say it's great! Haven't opened her yet but I will soon.

I just got my Vamp Buffy today. Although not the exclusive, I'm pretty impressed with her. I dig the accessories.

This definitely falls into the realm of addiction. I get one, I need to order another.

Is there a 12 step program for toys?

I've been checking the status of all the SS Buffy figures periodically, especially interested in Ex Vamp Buffy, one of the best sculpts ever made for a 1:6 figure, and for any figure in general. It was about time! As for me, I have to live with my regular editions... I wouldn't pay $100 aprox. for the exclusive (I would if I had enough money).

Boy this is an old thread... I started it back in August when the exclusive sold out. :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

And that Vamp is still the best Buffy out there in my opinion... maybe not THE iconic Buffy but certainly an ironic one. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

But the new PF Buffy likeness comes AWFULLY close! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

I just finished all my backdrop accessories for my Buffy figures, the Bronze doorway, the brick wall and curb and the rockface inspired by the Vamp Willow pic, on the new shelf I put up in my basement workshop. (My wife won't allow them in my bedroom since they're "creepy").
So I opened my Vamp Buffy and the legs are broken at the hips!
Oh the humanity!

No idea. I opened it up and it moved her and they came loose. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the connection was weak or slightly cracked and when I moved her they broke the rest of the way.

Slayerverse98 said:
Bloody hell. Have to gotten onto Sideshow about it?
Do you think they'll replace it? The 30 days return period is over I suppose. But Anzik, you can always try. It'll be interesting to know how SSC handles this.

I kept all my 12" in their boxes, but to avoid Anzik-like situations, I started to open them, inspect them, and then I put them back. All within the 30 days return period. That way, there'll be no discussion if I want a broken figure replaced.

Sux that your figure is broken Anzik!

I don't know. I've never returned a figure before so i don't know how the service is.

I open all of my figures for displaying so i know any of them aren't broken too

Back