• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow Uruk Hai Bererker EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SepticFlesh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well...I am already wanting to get a hold of another Lord of the Rings figure from Sideshow.
The one I am looking for is a:
Sideshow Uruk Hai Berserker exclusive version only Item #72251
All I ask is just please be fair on the price. I know this is an expensive one so I am willing to pay quite a bit for him so if anyone is willing to sell this particular figure they may have please pm me.
I get paid in 6 days so the funds will be ready to be sent and I really prefer PayPal. Thanks in advance.

Also just throwing this out there but I have a mint condition 1987 version original Predator in original box if any sellers would be interested in having me throw that in as part of the payment...probably not but it does not hurt to ask;) all I have for feedback so far is my eBay username "Cory3610".
I doubt this will sell but again he is just sitting in it's box why not ask.

Last edited:
Well...I am still trying to find a Sideshow Uruk-Hai Berserker Ex PF for a decent price (again I know this will be on the pricey side just asking for a fair price). So if anyone has one they are looking to sell please let me know and we'll see if we can work out a deal. :cool: Thanks.

Back