• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Queen Alien Egg Sack Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

symbiote-x

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I finally have my alien queen egg sack diorama complete. I used a mcfarlane queen, shortened her head so it looks like it is just sliding out of her crown when she first looks at ripley, gave her a full repaint and added articulation in the elbows and knees so I could pose her on the egg sack accurately. I then gave her the "bone portions" to her back that are actually seen on her back for a few split seconds. Used some sheet metal for the walls and floor looks like the stuff seen in the film, made her egg sack out of bondo and aves apoxie sculpt and then gave it a nasty white base coat and then covered it in resin so it has a slight translucent look. I have my own molds for the alien eggs so I made a bunch of them because lets face it the diorama wouldn't be complete without em! I then added lots of alien secretion on the floor and walls and yes the secretion actual holds the queen and her eggsack off of the floor. To see it better I have a video on youtube of her just search queen alien egg sack diorama. I would only sell her if the price is right 2 months of work went into this babe. Interested in trades aswell pm what you have.

Back