DarthRamuk's Bounty

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthRamuk

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some pics of my humble collection at home and in my office. There are still stuff in boxes and storage. Kinda lazy to take them out and display them for the photo taking....

Still waiting for my Excl. GG and Leia.....and you know what happened to my RH Han Solo........

I will post more pics when I've more time. Meanwhile.......

Last edited:
nice collection!!! ..i like your flat screen tv as well :chew

Looks good! I really like Sauron's finger too. It all looks really good, nice job!

My PF Exclusive Leia arrived today and oh my, she's a looker! And a very nice low edition number # 32! :D

Behold The Princess........
Leia.jpg

Luke and Leia.......
LukeandLeia.jpg

DarthRamuk said:
My PF Exclusive Leia arrived today and oh my, she's a looker! And a very nice low edition number # 32! :D

Behold The Princess........
Leia.jpg

Luke and Leia.......
LukeandLeia.jpg

sorry man. all i see is a box with question mark.

My PF Excl. GG arrived today and I must say that I love the way this imposing figure looks with the majestic cape!:D

GGclose.jpg

GGbest.jpg

Last edited:
My dearest fellow freaks,

I present to you the latest addition to my humble collection - Weta's Daily Planet statue. :D I know it's not SS but this beautiful piece is fast becoming one of my favourite statues in my small collection.

It's so awe-inspiringly beautiful and romantic that I can't stop staring at it! This work of art captures one of my favourite scenes in both the original 1978 Superman and Superman Returns movies - the night flight of Superman and Lois Lane over the streets of Metropolis. The musical score by John Ottman for SR - in particular, the wonderfully composed track "How Could You Leave Us" for this scene is simply amazing!

I'm also looking forward to getting the DA statue in the near future. Meanwhile, "Lois, would you come with me?":eek:

Base.jpg

The Daily Planet Base

Lois.jpg

Lois Lane (well.....almost!)

SupesClose.jpg

Supes

https://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-8/1202641/DPBestFlight!!.jpg

The night flight

https://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-8/1202641/DPBest!.jpg

The Daily Planet statue

Back