Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revan1322

Freakzoid
Reaction score
If you entered to win the life size Malgus in the email at the bottom there is a small preview for the prem format and 1/6th scale. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Darth Malgus

Untitled-1.jpg

We have known about the 1:6 for awhile but it is nice to see a little WIP.

Wonder if light up armor would be too much to hope for. :dunno

I want the 1/6, but I'm going to be pissed if this goes up for PO before Grievous or TPM Obi-wan

I think characters that aren't even in development yet may end up on PO before Grievous :(

I think characters that aren't even in development yet may end up on PO before Grievous :(

I know :monkey2

Grievous has been my numero uno want from SS in 1/6 form for years and even with the proto being seen last year at SDCC, still no sign of a PO yet :(

I am actually just hoping this is a sign that they want him incredibly detailed plus stable and not breaking. :clap

I'm with you, I want him and I want him to be great, but sometimes it does seem like they've forgotten he was announced.

huh.... weird choice, considering the waning popularity of the game. then again, he was likely put into development months ago.

still, he is neet looking, i'll get one, in hopes they make a revan later on .

I hope they show the 1/6 figure at SDCC, I'm interested to see how the paint comes out on Maglus. I'd really love to have him if he looks good. An EX version with an extra head without the breathing mask would be cool too. Of course, Galen Marek would be awesome too, I agree Nova.

Yeah, a 1/6 Revan would be really cool. I like each part of Star Wars pretty much equally, but I'd really like to see more EU figures. They usually have the coolest looks.

Back