Hi Guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILMACELLO9

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi!
First of all, sorry for my bad English.:wink1:
I'm an italian collector and I leave near Venice. I bought my first premium format 2 years agoand since that time I love sideshow and his products!
In theese years my collection change, and now I 've decide to bring only life size busts sideshow. I think that a 1.1 bust is like have a piece of a movie in your home.
Your forum is fantastic!:clap
Thanks guys and best regards!

:wave

If you see Ezio get his autograph for me! :D :lol

What a cool place to live!

Welcome to the show. I envy you I wish I was in Venice. :monkey5 I am Italian by blood but my family moved to the U.S. when I was still a toddler. I plan on visiting Venice (among other places in France) in the future. I am quite sure where you live it must be beautiful. Your English is fine and you are in good company. Never had a life size bust but I like the way you describe them as like having a piece of a movie in your home. :cool:
You found the perfect forum this place is full of collector freaks...which I myself am turning into more and more each Month. I can guarantee you that you will love it here.

Last edited:
Welcome to the show. I envy you I wish I was in Venice. :monkey5 I am Italian by blood but my family moved to the U.S. when I was still a toddler. I plan on visiting Venice (among other places in France) in the future. I am quite sure where you live it must be beautiful. Your English is fine and you are in good company. Never had a life size bust but I like the way you describe them as like having a piece of a movie in your home. :cool:
You found the perfect forum this place is full of collector freaks...which I myself am turning into more and more each Month. I can guarantee you that you will love it here.

Thanks!
I hope give you an help, when You will program your holidays here!
Venice is very cool, but for italians your country is fantastic too.
Thanks for you words, I'm very pleasure to meet you!

Back