Dress Up E.T. review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of the movie E.T., but I do love that alien design. I couldn't pass up the cute Dress Up E.T. from NECA, and I'm betting the big fans won't either. You can find my review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a terrific weekend!

Michael
MWC

i think he's too small for that, but you can use the Lifesizer feature of the review to get a better idea.

Thanks. Yeah I ended up picking up the E.T. in blanket at my local TRU, and although he is on the smaller side for 1:6 since hes an alien, I can let that slide. Right now I have him displayed with my HT Indy. kinda neat having two Spielberg figures that I have fond memories standing next to each other on my shelf :)

Last edited:
I have both. Great figures. I have my ET displayed with blanket. I did notice that the flower pot which was showed in SDCC is not included with figure. Damn cut backs!! Would have been great with dressed up ET

:lol!!
I got it along with the Blanket one too,
they are awesome!!
:rock!

Cannot wait for the other versions!
BTW I asked NECA about the pot, it will come in Series 2, I assume will be blanket/bike E.T.

I gonna pass on "Bike ET" Do want the drunk ET though.....

Do you ever think HASBRO STAR WARS will release a ET figure based on the Phantom Menace?

Things that make you go hhhhmmm!!!!

I gonna pass on "Bike ET" Do want the drunk ET though.....

Do you ever think HASBRO STAR WARS will release a ET figure based on the Phantom Menace?

Things that make you go hhhhmmm!!!!

The fact that they are scrapping the bottom of the barrel to give us characters from DELETED SCENES, Id Say Yeah. Pretty good chance. If its in the movie theyll make a figure of it.

Back