My Toy/War Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crusader1xxx

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Ok, haven't posted much on this forum as I tend to spend most of my time on OSW, but thought id share a few Pics of my room...enjoy

DSCF1827.jpg

DSCF1828.jpg

DSCF1829.jpg

DSCF1824.jpg

DSCF1825.jpg

DSCF1826.jpg

My album can be found here for more cool and close up picutres...

https://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u12/crusader1xxx/?start=all

Damm.. pretty cool room. kinda reminded me of a redneck confederacy room in the US LOL no offence of course.. just gave me air to that haha

I wish we could get a Canadian forces 1/6 figure. Stupid trademarked Cadpat:(

Great collection though!:hi5:

Thanks guys, I have been collecting about 12 years now...started out with Dragon and BBI (still the bulk of my collection) but have more Newer stuff and a lot of female figures. Here are a couple of close up pics of the sub...(all scratch built)

DSCF9555.jpg

DSCF9553.jpg

DSCF9686.jpg

DSCF9663.jpg

Thanks guys, I have been collecting about 12 years now...started out with Dragon and BBI (still the bulk of my collection) but have more Newer stuff and a lot of female figures. Here are a couple of close up pics of the sub...(all scratch built)

DSCF9555.jpg

DSCF9553.jpg

Impressive Sir on the Submersible, looks like you modeled it after the one from the Bathyscaph Trieste from the 1960's again Very Impressive, Great Post

Back