ERGG!! what is with these 1/6 clothes?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baghead

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
ok, im new to customizing. i ordered some stuff online for my prowler im making. i figured id use my sideshow myers as the body since im not too crazy about that figure anyway...but all these clothes are too short!!!

the sleeves are too short on 2 of these shirts i ordered. which were labelled 1/6. so is it the sideshow myers? what kind of figure do i need here???

ok, im new to customizing. i ordered some stuff online for my prowler im making. i figured id use my sideshow myers as the body since im not too crazy about that figure anyway...but all these clothes are too short!!!

the sleeves are too short on 2 of these shirts i ordered. which were labelled 1/6. so is it the sideshow myers? what kind of figure do i need here???

Ditch the Buck and go with a HotToys NSTT. Then make sure the clothes you get are size-appropriate. A lot of people list Hasbro and Dragon clothes as 1/6, but their mannequins are actually a bit shorter than 1/6.

yeah, dragon is what i got for the military clothes for the prowler.

so all these clothes are going to be too small.

what figure should i get then? i dont really want to return all the stuff i've bought and re-find it all.

are these smaller figures available?

yeah, dragon is what i got for the military clothes for the prowler.

so all these clothes are going to be too small.

what figure should i get then? i dont really want to return all the stuff i've bought and re-find it all.

are these smaller figures available?

Problem is, Dragon's on the cheaper spectrum as far as high-end collectibles go. But if you're content, this body should work fine: https://www.monkeydepot.com/Figure_Dragon_Aldo_Schmidt_Neo_Adam_p/d3994-t542.htm

can you remove the hands and head n stuff from that figure?

The hands just pull right off. For the head, take a teacup, fill it with water and nuke it for a minute. Then dip the figure headfirst into the water for about 30 seconds (boil & dip method). The head should become pliable enough to just pop right off the neck peg with minimal effort. To pop another head on, just boil & dip the replacement head and pop it on while still warm and pliable.

thanks a lot!!

what would you think would be the best way to get these gloves on these hands....

75968_10151006421075348_650415347_12155433_818640356_n.jpg

think i might try cutting the gloves apart and pretty much turning them into mits to fit over the hands.

or do they make poseable hands i can put these gloves on?

thanks a lot!!

what would you think would be the best way to get these gloves on these hands....

75968_10151006421075348_650415347_12155433_818640356_n.jpg

think i might try cutting the gloves apart and pretty much turning them into mits to fit over the hands.

or do they make poseable hands i can put these gloves on?

It's Dragon and not worth all that effort. For $5 you can buy a set of sculpted gloved hands. :lol Let me see if I can find you a link. Here ya go, and they're "bendy." : https://www.war-toys.com/meyer-glovedhands.aspx

i cant imagine itd take that long, they're pretty tiny lol

do they have hands with poseable fingers tho for this particular figure?

I like Dragon Neo3 bodies (Example). They are affordable and offer a greater range of motion than regular Dragon bodies. Obviously, Hot Toys/Soldier Story/ACI bodies are higher quality and offer a greater range of motion, but for the price, Dragon Neo3's are well worth it.

www.MonkeyDepot.com offers a wide selection of nude figures and has great customer service.

Regarding hands, if you are looking for bendable hands that fit a Dragon body, Soldier Story is your best bet. They have ball-jointed wrists and wire fingers. Here is a set on eBay: 1/6 Scale Soldier Story 2nd Marine Afghanistan gloves w/flexible hands set

You can fit DiD gloves (which it looks like you are trying to use) onto these hands. I recommend using needle-nose tweezers to fit the fingers into the glove.

I hope this helps!

I like Dragon Neo3 bodies (Example). They are affordable and offer a greater range of motion than regular Dragon bodies. Obviously, Hot Toys/Soldier Story/ACI bodies are higher quality and offer a greater range of motion, but for the price, Dragon Neo3's are well worth it.

www.MonkeyDepot.com offers a wide selection of nude figures and has great customer service.

Regarding hands, if you are looking for bendable hands that fit a Dragon body, Soldier Story is your best bet. They have ball-jointed wrists and wire fingers. Here is a set on eBay: 1/6 Scale Soldier Story 2nd Marine Afghanistan gloves w/flexible hands set

You can fit DiD gloves (which it looks like you are trying to use) onto these hands. I recommend using needle-nose tweezers to fit the fingers into the glove.

I hope this helps!

thanks a lot!!

those hands should clip into a dragon body? i've got this one here https://www.monkeydepot.com/Figure_Dragon_Aldo_Schmidt_Neo_Adam_p/d3994-t542.htm

thanks a lot!!

those hands should clip into a dragon body? i've got this one here https://www.monkeydepot.com/Figure_Dragon_Aldo_Schmidt_Neo_Adam_p/d3994-t542.htm

yes, Soldier Story hands fit without any modifications into Dragon wrists.
I use Soldier Story hands all of the time with Dragon bodies. Here is a pic of a Dragon Neo3 body with Soldier Story hands and wrist pegs:

12RandomJedi1.jpg

This figure used an older Soldier Story wrist peg, hence the difference in color. The newer wrist pegs better match the flesh tone now.

thanks a lot. i ordered those poseable hands. really appreciate the help everyone!!!!! :)

wanted

that site has some flexible hands that the gloves you have will fit nicely on, how do i know, simple i have both the gloves and hands on my custom bank robber joker...

go to the shop section then the 1/6 body part section, thats where they are

yes, Soldier Story hands fit without any modifications into Dragon wrists.
I use Soldier Story hands all of the time with Dragon bodies. Here is a pic of a Dragon Neo3 body with Soldier Story hands and wrist pegs:

12RandomJedi1.jpg

This figure used an older Soldier Story wrist peg, hence the difference in color. The newer wrist pegs better match the flesh tone now.

i just bought a pair of soldier story flexi hands and they definitely do NOT fit into a neo 3 dragon body.

Back