• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Green Lantern PF EX, Dark X-Men Dio EX, etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarMachine714

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for the Green Lantern PF EX all complete, no damages, with art box. Also looking for the Dark X-Men Dio EX, X-23 Comi, Carnage Comi, and PCS Cammy. I'm looking to pay for them, or I have these items to trade. I'll pay the remaining with cash if you do trade.
Skaar PF EX
Vampirella PF EX
Cobra Commander PF EX
Chun Li PCS EX
Kratos Comi REG
HT Iron Man Mark IV Secret Project

I'm also looking for some Koto X-Force statues: X-23 and Deadpool.

PM me if you are offering any. Thanks :wave

Last edited:
Re: WTB - DC Direct: Batman: Under the Red Hood: Red Hood Maquette

Added new items I am looking for. PM with your price. Not expecting to get all at the same time tho. I'm just too poor at the moment. :(

Thanks

Last edited:
Re: WTB - DC Direct: Batman: Under the Red Hood: Red Hood Maquette and other items!

Dude that logan is just fuggly. I wouldn't waste money in that! I thought you were looking for the red/blue spidey Comiquette?

You need to get this bump every so often otherwise it will close out.

Re: WTB - DC Direct: Batman: Under the Red Hood: Red Hood Maquette and other items!

:lol I'm a Wolverine fan. I'll take anything Wolverine.

I do want the classic Spidey, but not willing to drop 900 for it. Not yet.....

:lol I'm a Wolverine fan. I'll take anything Wolverine.

I do want the classic Spidey, but not willing to drop 900 for it. Not yet.....

The spidey are 2 complete scales... And there is no comparison. Red/Blue is epic. Will
Look great with Hulk pF but BIB will not.

If I were u, wait until SSC release a comic accurate Logan. Interested in a Wolverine Comiquette?

Wolvie Comi is pretty pricey. Plus I got the PF. I would need to give some thought.

Another bump and more items I'm interested in at the moment as well. Check first post.

That's it for now. PM me with a price. Thanks

Re: WTB: DCD Red Hood, SS Gambit + others, Koto Wolvie, Spawn + more!

mystery-hump-17.jpg

:drool

Re: WTB: DCD Red Hood, SS Logan, BiB Spidey + others, Spawn + more!

as a fellow red hood fan I love your theme. That statue is awesome, I hope you can find it for a decent price.

the only one i see on ebay is $400! wtf?

I'm pretty sure I still have this unopened.

Weapon X Set Scaled Replica

I will check when I get home.

as a fellow red hood fan I love your theme. That statue is awesome, I hope you can find it for a decent price.

the only one i see on ebay is $400! wtf?

I never really "loved" traditional super heroes like Cap and Superman. They're cool, but nothing unique except for their abilities. Wolverine was and will be my fav. He does what must be done whether it's pretty or not. Red Hood is exactly like Wolvie. Gets the ____ done no matter what. Only traditional heroes I like are Batman and Spidey.

Flippers can kiss it at $400. :moon

So yea hump........ I mean bump...

EDIT: Gonna add some items I am thinking. Check #1 + #2 posts

I need a girl. Psylocke and Vampi ain't pleasing me much!

Back