SSC Marvel Captain America Movie PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
Re: Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

I will be displaying mine with the EX shield--takes the fist pump out of the pose and looks more natural that way.

capm.jpg

Only have my iPhone for pictures at the moment, unfortunately, but I still want to take more shots.

cap2e.jpg

Okay, here's a few pics for y'all. Might take more later, but am lacking free time at the moment. Best damn PF I've bought in a long time! The paint apps are magnificent, sharp and vibrant. The details are absolutely astounding and among the most impressive I've ever witnessed in a Sideshow piece. I don't care what anyone says about the pose. I think it is heroic and fitting. No way to judge properly without actually laying your gaze upon a piece in person. The shield is actually more metallic that previously thought. It could possibly have been more so, but I think to wish that would be nitpicking. It is good as is.

Here are my pics, not as good as Barbarian but the more the merrier, right? I was planning to display it with the EX/BD shield because I think the pose will look better. I was wrong the clean/regular shield is the way to go. This is an awesome PF without question, the detail is amazing, paint job is excellent. Love the art box too. I admit when I first saw the preview pictures on sideshow site I thought the pose look kind of "sissy" but in person the pose looks 100 times better, and with the right angles the pose is non-issue.

This is the pose that I will be displaying mine:

2h6g84j.jpg

15ck75w.jpg

205wkl4.jpg

Couple more pics with the EX shield:

20zzhpk.jpg

35ice45.jpg

Greats Shots guys! Finally, #107 is in da house! I love this sculpt, he truly is so amazing in hand, trust us! I even love the art box on this one.
Here's a couple shots...

p5212065.jpg

p5212070.jpg

p5212088.jpg

p5212079.jpg

p5212080.jpg

p5212097.jpg

p5212099.jpg

Got mine in
He is fantastic!
Go get him before he skyrockets.
Everything is great, color, paint, fabric use, package!

A++
DSC_0133-1.jpg

DSC_0135-1.jpg

DSC_0146-1.jpg

DSC_0145-1.jpg

Some more pics

DSC_0144-1.jpg

DSC_0143-1.jpg

DSC_0141-1.jpg

DSC_0140-1.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYhL5mat4YY[/ame]

#345 is home. Now to determine which print I should get framed to hang behind him.

IMG_4483.jpg

or #2
IMG_4481.jpg

Here are some pics I took of this amazing PF... please excuse the subpar quality, I only have my iPhone camera :)

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg
IMG_1518.jpg

Back