ShadowX Checking In

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowX

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello fellow Collector's. I have been collecting for about a year and a half now and have a few Hot Toy's Figurines. I also have quite a few Neca figures. I used to collect comic books and especially graphic novels for years but finally got bored with all of them. When I first came across a picture of a Predator figure from Hot Toy's I was blown away and had to have him. That is how my collecting started. I currently reside in New Orleans Louisiana. One would probably think New Orleans was notorious for having numerous stores that carry many figurines from top companies but the truth is everything around here is scarce...so I stick with the Internet. Anyway I am looking forward I meeting other fellow collector's this place looks like a fun place to hang out at. :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Actually though it is my younger brother with the username "SepticFlesh" that really frequents this board and collects an ungodly amount of figures. Funny I found this website before he did. It is pretty ironic that I found this place for him because I am nowhere near the level of a collector that he is. I really suck with computers he even has to help me with my posts and I am just now learning the search function.
So if it is possible for the Admins or Mods to delete my account please do so...because I will hardly ever be using this forum...again I found this place for my brother "SepticFlesh" and if I ever have any questions it will be much easier for him to ask for me. This place does look great but again I am not a true collector like my brother I have all the figures that I care to have.
I got a pm from a moderator asking why I had 2 accounts and again the reason why is because my brother recently signed up.
Thanks in advance.

It is all good brother. I know my life can never be as amazing and fun as yours with all the fantasy football, baseball, basketball, and is fantasy NASCAR the latest your into? Lol
Just messing with ya yes this is my brother I am grateful that you found a home for me where I can fit right in because yes, I do collect many figures it is a part of my lifestyle...you and your Wife do make fun of me sometimes when I show off my figures to the family during Christmas get togethers I guess this hobby is something your either really not into, or it takes over your life...for me it has totally consumed me. I have some older Neca figures that you can have if you want because Neca has never been my thing...again I thank you for finding this place for me I can't believe I didn't find it earlier I was too busy finding friends off of YouTube that collect.

Back