HA !!! GREY HULK PF ON EBAY !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it it sells for that price I will be shocked. I was hoping for him to go around $2000 :monkey1

I like his discription...Sideshow Grey Hulk Statue Bowen DC X-Men Doom Bust, way to cover all your bases:cool:

Yeah I think he needs to change his eBay ID. At that price and immediate payment required, I think this guy is some other kind of junkie alright :lol

I'm at a loss for words. I hope no one is really dumb enough to buy it but we know that there are some pretty dumb people out there.

"NOTE - I will ship the Figurine for FREE if you USE the Buy it Now!"

....how dare he call THE MIGHTY HULK a figurine....bah! :monkey4

These, as you know, are violations of ebay policy in that they are not in hand or cannot be shipped within 30 days.

There is a kill link to remove these but, whatever...

Buyer Beware!

I wish Sideshow and other companies would do thing to stop this. They can identify the Seller and remove them from pre-order status. Its a shame that real collectors can't get the items they want. I was shocked to see all the Comic Con items for sale even while the con was still going. I know that this is probally a pipe dream but we can hope.

looks like they are in competetion with each other because one of the grey hulk ebayers lowered his bid price by about $400.

And now another...

-- Link --

I like their info in regards to the 30 day thing:

PLEASE NOTE: This is a pre-order scheduled for delivery soon. However since such items often run late actual delivery could be delayed. If item does not ship 30 days after close of auction you may request a full refund. Please keep this in mind if you purchase. Item will be brand new in carton. Please email with any other questions.

I wonder how many will actually show up here with the 50 cent insertion fee...

Back