• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Templar's Verdict limited extra hand with Crow...Will Pay TOP DOLLAR!!:):)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowX

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Well...I decided to complete my collection of "the Dead" figures and noticed that the exclusive version for "the Templar's Verdict" is sold out. This is the version that comes with the crow that sits on his arm.

I may just go ahead and purchase the regular version he is still one beautiful sculpt.

If anyone has this padticular version of "the Templar's Verdict" who may be looking to part with it I am interested in buying him.

Even if someone is willing to sell just the hand with the Crow (If I am not mistaken it is just a switch out hand with the Crow attached correct?) I would definately be interested in buying that by itself...just make me an offer...I am willing to pay a decent price especially since this is pretty much impossible to find even on EBay. The title does say top dollar just do not abuse me too hard, lol...but like I said I am willing to make a very good offer.

If anyone has any of these for sale please just send me a pm or email me at: [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Re: WTB the Templar's Verdict Limited Edition

BTW it has been a long time since I have posted here and for some reason I noticed that all my posts from the past are gone. I may have to read the rules again because maybe this is a normal thing?
Anyway I do hope someone has this particular version of the Templar's Verdict but still I think this is a beautiful sculpt even without...I am surprised this particular figure is not discussed about more often.

Re: WTB Templar's Verdict Limited Edition/or just swap out hand with Crow

Someone with this particular version please make me an offer...like I said if no-one wants to sell the whole figure I will pay a decent price for just the extra hand with the crow...trust me it will be worth your while that is how obnoxious I am when it comes to collecting figures/sculptures. Someone here has to have one drop me a pm. :cool:

Okay I'll stop replying to my own thread now and just wait this out. Hopefully someone comes through soon I don't know what it is about the crow but I just always had a thing for crows.

Hello everybody just so everyone knows "ShadowX" is my brother but he may not be a member here long as I am really the avid collector he is just a wannabe;) well...he does not know how to use the computer too well so I actually type his questions...that is why I am asking the admin's to delete his account and both of us will just use this one...also he will not be posting much anyway. Kind of ironic he turned me onto these figures and now I am the one who can't stop collecting.
Anyway yes this figure is one he showed to me and I definately want this guy but noticed he is only available without the crowd now. Anyone ever see the version without the crow in person? Chances are I will be picking him up from sideshow real soon still to me without the crow he looks lovely.

Last edited:
Back