Cover Girls Raven statue review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the new line doesn't have an ES? I can see them re-releasing these statues over and over again. I probably wouldn't be buying DC after this. I'm really debating if I want the icons Batman & Catwoman anymore.

This one still belongs to the AH line. I don't understand why she doesn't have an ES :dunno:

Still reminds me of Adam Lambert :monkey3

:lol

*rolleyes* yah I can see that :stick

[
This one still belongs to the AH line. I don't understand why she doesn't have an ES :dunno:
Where is Adam Hughes reference art in the package? It's almost like its an afterthought for them. If this is the art direction where DC is going, it's not going to be pretty.

I'm not all that disappointed by the lack of an edition size - I don't buy anything based on it, but rather based on what I like.

Which is where my real disappointment is coming, since the new direction for the cover girls - away from Hughs art with the Lee WW coming up - is going to probably be the end of the line for me. I'm going to review the Lee WW, but will most likely not be happy.

Unless something is so stellar from DC, after Raven, it will be the end for me. I'm more or less only getting Raven because I am a huge AH fan. I will stick with SSC & Bishoujo to get my DC fix.

Last edited:
Yeah, after SS getting the DC license, not worth it to spend money on these pieces anymore. Better save for the upcoming PFs and Comiquettes IMO

I wonder if Marvel/Disney will wise up and decide they want to do a Women of Marvel Universe lineup based on AH's art. I'd love to get a Scarlet Witch personally . . .

They really have done a great job with the flowing fabrics on capes and scarves on these figures. Powergirl is exceptional, and wonder woman armoured is great

Nice review. I got mine yesterday. Sadly this will be the last for me unless the Jim Lee line comes out drastically better thn the preview shots.

Back