Hot Toys body question...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm trying to find a Hot Toys Caucasian Female body and all I can seem to dig up are either auctions in Hong Kong, or others asking $200 for the bodies. Are there any sites that maybe I dont know of who may stock these bodies at retail, that or is there another brand that is a really close match to this body type, color etc?

I just dont know enough about the other 1/6 body brands to know what Im looking for.

Seems like it shouldnt be this difficult to track down a basic female body from Hot Toys,but apparently it is.

ANy links/info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Do you need the head sculpt or just the body? Why don't you try the Alice body, shouldn't be too hard to find. Most stores still have her available for retail.

Just the body for a bash, I checked the Alice bodies, same story, they are reasonably priced, but they are in Singapore, Hong Kong etc. I have already been burned on overseas Hot Toys bodies now twice.

I have ordered, and paid for a total of 3 of these bodies over the last several months, and only received one, the rest just seem to vanish into thin air during transit, so I refuse to buy there on ebay anymore.

And none of the bay listings are in the U.S.

Full figures are listed, but I don't want to drop $200+ for a $60 body I need and risk being stuck with other pieces I can't sell off.

Back