• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kibishii

Super Freak
Reaction score
I went to a gun show and spent more than I should have...

Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format regular 478/1000 (displayed inside a glass cabinet in a pet free/uv free room, lightsaber works, color and brown shipper) $270 shipped SALE PENDING PAYMENT

Pictures can be seen here on my wife's customs thread.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110445

-No lowball offers, I will just ignore you or give you a sarcastic reply. Remember that I am already offering free shipping and covering paypal fees. If you think you can get a better price elsewhere, go there and best wishes. I have plenty of feedback on these boards and you can PM me if you want my ebay id.

-Paypal is the only form of payment I accept if the item is being shipped.

-I am NOT interested in trades.

-I am only shipping to the US and Canada.

-Free shipping +insurance/signature requirement is for the lower US only; Alaska/Hawaii will be extra.

-I live near San Bernardino, California if you want to do pick up, I am fine with that and will deduct my shipping cost as a discount, but you cannot pay with Paypal.

Hot Toys Machiko She-Predator- SOLD
Sideshow Ms. Marvel EX 264/750- SOLD
Hot Toys Thor- SOLD
Hot Toys Jill BSAA- SOLD
Hot Toys Two-Face- SOLD

Back