SHS Zombies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabukiman

Greatest Person Ever
Reaction score
For those of you who don't follow Shrunken Head Studios on the Facebooks:

Shrunken Head Studios said:
I'm taking a slight diversion today and working on our zombie line of 1:6th figures... That's right I said it!!! 1:6TH ZOMBIES!!!!!

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

We are in for some great things. For those that don't know, Dooley is the one that created Sideshow's The Dead line. So for me, this is basically the Dead returning to 1:6 :rock

Very excited to see what happens with this! I have 0 ZERO 0 1/6 Zombies which my collection is seriously lacking. I hope that changes with these! Can we get some good generic looking zombies with this line?? I mean "Biker Zombie" and "Punk Zombie" and "Babysitter Zombie" and "Mall Santa Zombie" are all fun and stuff, but Id just like some good ol fashioned generic Zombies.

"Yeah theyre dead...theyre all messed up."

Exciting!

Best news I heard all week :yess:

I hope Dooley really pushes the limits of grotesque. Sideshow's zombies were all awesome, but pretty tame for the most part. Can't wait to see what Dooley is gonna offer up.

Best news I heard all week :yess:

I hope Dooley really pushes the limits of grotesque. Sideshow's zombies were all awesome, but pretty tame for the most part. Can't wait to see what Dooley is gonna offer up.

I vote that the exclusives for this zombie line are extremely bloody grotesque variants. :wave Kinda like the Movie Maniac variants except much better.

I'm glad there's a thread for this now. I'll put a teaser up ASAP. I have a lot to finish before I unveil anything. I want everyone to know these are going to be very special... and very different! I worked hard to come up with new concepts and try to keep this genre/ collectible fresh!

Not an easy thing to do! I mean let's face it... Zombies have been done to death!!!! (no pun intended) So with that being said you may want to drop by Ikea and see what deals they have on shelves... they will soon be over run with little walking corpses :)

I'm glad there's a thread for this now. I'll put a teaser up ASAP. I have a lot to finish before I unveil anything. I want everyone to know these are going to be very special... and very different! I worked hard to come up with new concepts and try to keep this genre/ collectible fresh!

Not an easy thing to do! I mean let's face it... Zombies have been done to death!!!! (no pun intended) So with that being said you may want to drop by Ikea and see what deals they have on shelves... they will soon be over run with little walking corpses :)

May I just say HELLS TO THE YES.

I just bought some shelves, and whaddya know, they're mostly empty! Craziest thing!

I'm so excited that ShS is bringing back Zombies to 1:6. Between this and Creepshow...man, so awesome.

I've only ever collected the dead line in the statue format but after hearing this news, I think I may just have to buy the SHS figures. Can't wait for the preview!!

Back