Adam Hughes and Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice find,ive been dying to find out more about this.
thanks mate.....interesting sketches.

i like the catwoman sketch. hope SS make that one...oh..and also the Mary Jane one is also cool looking.

Emma Frost is gonna rock. Scroll all the way to the bottom....someone has to make that batgirl bust....

I just got into the AH! Women of DC busts, mainly because of that Batgirl that premiered at comic-con. If that sketch of Power Girl was his initial concept for her bust, I'm so glad they changed it. I hear that AH is a bit put out by the over art-direction at DC, but I really hope the DC Women continue.

wofford29 said:
the batgirl bust is already made by DC Direct. She was shown at SDCC. It looks decent.

you wouldn't happen to know a link to purchase would you??

They haven't solicited Batgirl yet, she was just shown at sDCC for the first time. Probably will be soon though and lots of dealers will have it up including our friendly neighborhood board dealers. See the links or dealers pages for some likely prospects.

i've been trying to find a pic but no luck. anyone got pic of her?

I wonder when we will start seeing the first one of this line. Wonder will they be 1/4 scale?

I fell in love with this one: https://photos.superherotimes.com/showphoto.php?photo=9858&cat=1192
Although I'm not that familiar with the character. Zathana? Zantana? Zathura?:lol But the sculpt is so funny!:D
But somewhere (Ebay?) I saw a picture of her with a straight face. Is that a variant or did they change it?:confused: I would buy the "tongue-twister" even without personal knowledge of the character.
Sorry if this turns into a DC thread.:chew

JoeSweden said:
I fell in love with this one: https://photos.superherotimes.com/showphoto.php?photo=9858&cat=1192
Although I'm not that familiar with the character. Zathana? Zantana? Zathura?:lol But the sculpt is so funny!:D
But somewhere (Ebay?) I saw a picture of her with a straight face. Is that a variant or did they change it?:confused: I would buy the "tongue-twister" even without personal knowledge of the character.
Sorry if this turns into a DC thread.:chew

Zatanna is one of my favorite characters, and this bust is a perfect characterization of her. I'll probably get this one along with Batgirl.

I can't wait to see what Hughes does with Marvel...so many cool female characters.

i was actually hoping for news about this during the last newsletter :monkey2

Back