red color coming of Captain Americas shield

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krieg-der-sterne

Super Freak
Reaction score
i cant believe it:gah:
there a little spots of red color coming of capos shield!!!does anyone have the same problem??i noticed a little silver spot at first,then i slightly rubbed over it,because i thought it was dust or something,but more color came of the surface:horror i only have this figure for 2 month or so.this cant be true:thud: QC ,hot toys???ever heard of it??:exactly:

i cant believe it:gah:
there a little spots of red color coming of capos shield!!!does anyone have the same problem??i noticed a little silver spot at first,then i slightly rubbed over it,because i thought it was dust or something,but more color came of the surface:horror i only have this figure for 2 month or so.this cant be true:thud: QC ,hot toys???ever heard of it??:exactly:

Hot toys, QC? You're clearly new to them.

Is the sheild actually diecast metal? If so there are paints that simulate an anodized finish and might be a decent touch up. If Sideshow or HT can't help you, it may be an option.

wow, looks like all hot toys released product tend to have a problem in the future, even the rubber free one :slap
If it was paint fading, we can repaint it
But how about this electroplated shield?

i've not noticed this yey

i'll have a look at mine when i get home later

was yours just sat in a detolf? i oculd appreciate a few marks with excessive handling, such as varying the pose.

of course i could only understand the above if you were using wire brush gloves whilst doing this, but nonetheless if it's just been sat in a cabinet then this is crazy

CRAZY I TELL YOU!

well,i moved it about 4 times,touching the shield barely,and bye the way,it should be able to withstand some touching,right??

well,i moved it about 4 times,touching the shield barely,and bye the way,it should be able to withstand some touching,right??

Well, my mark 6 has some gold paint fading in right bicep and both thigh
I believe this happened because I change the pose frequently, about 3-4 days per pose
Of course I touch it more than 4 times, but the lesson I learnt from hot toys is the more you touch them, the closer they come to have a problem such as paint fading, etc :slap

Well, my mark 6 has some gold paint fading in right bicep and both thigh
I believe this happened because I change the pose frequently, about 3-4 days per pose
Of course I touch it more than 4 times, but the lesson I learnt from hot toys is the more you touch them, the closer they come to have a problem such as paint fading, etc :slap
totally unacceptable regarding their prices:mad::exactly::gah::mad:

Back