Greetings from Atlanta!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wofford29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm brand new to the world of Sideshow but the bug hit me hard with my first purchase (12'' Luke) and I look forward to hanging around and getting to know you all.

A little bit about me....The names Jesse, I'm a mortgage consultant with HomeBanc Mortgage Corporation in the Atlanta area. I originate in SC, NC, GA, and FL and most surronding states, so feel free to look me up for any advice. I'm engaged to be married next May and started collecting with the Spawn figures and have evolved into where I'm at today. I mostly like having commissioned work done for me, but Sideshow has quickly become tops on my list for mass produced work.

Welcome! :chew

I caught the Sideshow bug and now it's like having full blown pneumonia with no end in sight.

Welcome to the board Jesse...This is a great place so feel free to post at will and have fun!!

Hello and :welcome to the board!

wofford29 said:
I'm engaged to be married next May

Great, me too, the 5th of May is the date for me. :D I hope your future wife doesn't mind you spending all your money on this hobby! And if she does - well you're at the source of funds in your job, right? :lol

goliath said:
Hello and :welcome to the board!

Great, me too, the 5th of May is the date for me. :D I hope your future wife doesn't mind you spending all your money on this hobby! And if she does - well you're at the source of funds in your job, right? :lol

get outta town, I'm getting married on the 5th as well! Cinco celebration baby! Margarita's for everyone! Where you getting married at? Any cool wedding plans?

She doesn't mind the collection as long as I keep it in a centralized location. As far as the funds, well I manage the checkbook so.....:D

wofford29 said:
get outta town, I'm getting married on the 5th as well! Cinco celebration baby! Margarita's for everyone! Where you getting married at? Any cool wedding plans?
Not really yet, the only thing set so far is the date, everything else we're still thinking about.

Being a big Lord of the Rings fan, I had the idea of getting married at the Hobbiton movie set in New Zealand, but that didn't work out at that time. But we will go on our honeymoon to New Zealand (but not until early 2008) and I hope I'll be able to arrange for something Lord of the Rings related there.

(But ssh, don't tell anybody, she doesn't know about that yet.:cool: )

It is still a long way to go, but I already wish you the best for your special Cinco de Mayo. :D

Welcome fellow Atlantan! I'm in the ALP, soon to be JC area. Good to have fellow collectors here in GA.

Back