Pedestals

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewGoblin23

Super Freak
Reaction score
When it comes to pedestals, what is the best direction to go in? There are a lot of different options on the net with some priced pretty reasonably, but others are very expensive. Is there a standard pedestal that most use, similar to how most people use detolfs for displaying figures? I was surprised at how hard it was to find collections on here that used pedestals for helmets, kind of strange to be honest :dunno

Any links to websites or general help is appreciated :pray:

40$ worth of mdf and 10 for filler u are all set! Here's what mine look like. (old picture)

I made the tv stand too.
DSC01914.jpg

Those look really awesome. Very cool. Might be a stupid question, but what is mdf?

Its MDF board. Just go to the hardware place and ask them for MDF board they show u it comes in different sizes and thickness. Probably will be really cheap if u live in the state's . And i used Dap Dry dex to fill the ends of the boards to make it look like it was all one solid peace. They were a fun project. I would have made them smaller but i have small kids and didnt want them to fall over.

Back