PDA

View Full Version : PF HULK: Regarding Scale...

Andy Bergholtz
07-31-2006, 06:30 PM
Hey all,

I've been getting asked a lot about the scale of the PF Hulk, specifically if he is in "true 1/4 scale" in relation to the rest of the PF line. I thought I would copy/paste a pm I just sent to another curious forum member on the subject to help clear this up.

The Hulk is indeed true 1/4 scale, although due to the constantly changing specs of the character in the comics this is more 'subjective' than 'fact'. Originally I had based the proportions on a 24" figure, which is the correct 1/4 scale measurement for an 8-foot tall person (the Hulk ranks about 8 feet on average).

However, when I printed out a mock-up at 24 inches, it was HUUUGE! Keep in mind that with the Hulk's bulky physique, even a height increase of one or two inches can make the overall mass/girth of the figure increase exponentially. The thing was just monstrously huge, way too big to be produced at a reasonable price. So, I reduced the print-out to 22 inches tall, which greatly reduced the overall mass of the figure while still retaining a proper scale of 1:4 (22 inches would translate into a little over 7.3 feet in human scale, which I thought was still acceptable as 'accurate' for the Hulk). Even though 22 inches doesn't sound much smaller than 24 inches, the decrease in volume really made production more feasible.

After hunching the figure over into his current posture, the total height of the figure measures only 20 inches (as quoted in the specs on the pre-order pages), but don't let that fool you.... If he were to stand upright he would be about 22 inches tall. Even in his hunched state, he still DWARFS all the other PF figures, as he should. :) Below you'll find a few images of the sculpt standing next to some other PF figures, this should give you a better idea of the size. Again, keep in mind that the Hulk is not standing upright, and also realize that the base for the final product (not shown in these pics) adds a good 2-3 inches of height.

Anyway, I hope this helps!

http://www.absculpture.com/images/Andy's%20stuff/Hulk%20Wolvie.jpg

http://www.absculpture.com/images/Andy's%20stuff/Hulk%20Luke.jpg

http://www.absculpture.com/images/Andy's%20stuff/Hulk%20Leia.jpg

lcummins
07-31-2006, 06:33 PM
Again, awesome sculpt Andy! Love the "lovely couple" of Leia and Hulk! :rotfl

the Doctor
07-31-2006, 06:34 PM
i want sculpted pants to.

snowtrooper1966
07-31-2006, 06:35 PM
Thanks, Andy!
That pic of Hulk w/his arm around Leia, priceless!
BTW, how much for YOUR grey Hulk? ;)
Best,

the Doctor
07-31-2006, 06:42 PM
http://www.absculpture.com/images/Andy's%20stuff/Hulk%20Wolvie.jpg

http://www.absculpture.com/images/Andy's%20stuff/Hulk%20Luke.jpg

http://www.absculpture.com/images/Andy's%20stuff/Hulk%20Leia.jpg[/QUOTE]
hey andy,any chance you could do me those sculpted pants on my green
version for a resonable price.
please....:monkey2

Shai
07-31-2006, 06:48 PM
Holy S**T !!!!!! My new Best Sideshow piece ever !!!!! Check the difference in size with his fists and those of Logan !!!! Thanks for the pics Andy !!!!

oxbeard
07-31-2006, 06:49 PM
Love these comparisons Andy!!!!

occulum
07-31-2006, 07:01 PM
Hey Andy. just curious, but do you still have that sculpt?
Does SS not still ahve it for production? or did they make a copy and send the original back to you?

.. unbelievable job too. Youve definitely set your name in stone as part of the Hulk legacy now.

Bodie The Cursed
07-31-2006, 07:06 PM
I love you Andy. :love

snowtrooper1966
07-31-2006, 07:10 PM
Occulum, that sig is dead on for the Hulk threads!
Bodie, where else but here could we tolerate a case of good 'ol fanboy manlove?!?
Best,

Darklord Dave
07-31-2006, 07:15 PM
Love those pics Andy! Now I want a Betty Ross to go with Hulk. (And even though you hate the movie, please make it Jennifer Connelly...)

Andy Bergholtz
07-31-2006, 07:20 PM
Occulum-- I do have the original sculpt, but the piece in the photos is a resin prototype. Sideshow makes master molds of the original sculpture and produces resin prototype copies from those molds. The resin copies are then sent to the factory and are the 'masters' used for the mass production molds.

Bodie-- I told you, not on the forums please. You never know who's watching.

Dave-- Betty would be a GREAT idea! Maybe I can talk the gang into working Betty into the Adam Hughes comiquette line. It wouldn't be Connelly, but with Hughes at the helm it would surely be an acceptable substitute. :)

Viking28
07-31-2006, 07:23 PM
Will be cool having the Wolvi comicette facing off with the Hulk.

luke314pi
07-31-2006, 07:48 PM
Thanks for the pics Andy!

JSA
07-31-2006, 07:54 PM
Thanks VERY much for the comparisons Andy!

Makes me all the more anxious to get both your new Hulk PF's on my shelf!

Now, how 'bout a Hulk Poodle and Hulk Pit Bull from the movie! ;)

JS :monkey5

PS - I like your sculpted Hulk pants better than the cloth ones........

Darklord Dave
07-31-2006, 08:11 PM
CLOTH IS KING! CLOTH IS KING! CLOTH IS KING!

Anespian
07-31-2006, 08:17 PM
Now thats the 'GREY' hulk i want. :D Hulk smash puny Star Wars

Deadly Dagger
07-31-2006, 08:19 PM
:rolleyes:

lcummins
07-31-2006, 08:21 PM

They haven't seen it in person Dave! :lol

While I will admit that Andy's sculpted pants are sweet, the mixed media really makes the statue pop!

snowtrooper1966
07-31-2006, 08:44 PM
My grey PF Hulk is going to POOP? My, I hope they are not designer jeans...
What, oh you said POP!.....
Nevermind ;)

tomandshell
07-31-2006, 08:46 PM
I have forced myself to stick to the VS. diorama line when it comes to the Marvel license, but I have to admit that the Hulk PF was really impressive at SDCC. He definitely feels huge and anybody wondering about the scale or size of this piece shouldn't be disappointed when they get it unpacked.

Mookeylama
07-31-2006, 09:11 PM
Will be cool having the Wolvi comicette facing off with the Hulk.

will the Wolvie comiquette be in the correct scale for this Hulk?

Andy Bergholtz
07-31-2006, 09:16 PM
will the Wolvie comiquette be in the correct scale for this Hulk?

Actually, no. The Wolvie comiquette is closer to 1/5 scale.... But, I think the difference in scale is fairly negligible. They should still look cool together. In fact, they'll look closer in scale with each other than the Hulk & Spidey (from the diorama) do.

Agent0028
07-31-2006, 09:59 PM
Actually, no. The Wolvie comiquette is closer to 1/5 scale.... But, I think the difference in scale is fairly negligible. They should still look cool together. In fact, they'll look closer in scale with each other than the Hulk & Spidey (from the diorama) do.
That would be an awesome display.

Great job Andy, those comparison pics are awesome.

Rugby1970
07-31-2006, 10:20 PM
Great post Andy!

This was a very cool way for us to see the scale of the piece... congrats on a solid homerun. I thought Spidey Hulk would be the definative Hulk for a while but yours is tops in my eyes.

This is a great great piece.

Bodie The Cursed
07-31-2006, 10:35 PM

Wolvie is a small guy in the comics anyway...:D

Azog
08-01-2006, 07:09 AM
Great prepaint pictures Andy. My you have come a long way from the early stuff I bought of yours.....Can not wait to get Hulk early next year then everyone will see the Andy B. evolution that is my collection.....

Gruson
08-01-2006, 07:36 AM
I think the piece looks great and I know he is slightly hunched over but 1/4 Hulk should tower above the other 1/4 pieces.

It should be closer to Predator size. I think he is too small.

That said, I would still buy it if I collected Marvel.

Alice Adrenochrome
08-01-2006, 08:37 AM
Thanks for this thread and the pics, Andy! Very illuminating! Love THIS Gray Hulk!

occulum
08-01-2006, 11:13 AM
Hey Andy,
Im sure you have a Hulk vs Dio. If you get bored, pics of that and your new Hulk side by side would rock!

Also, how much creative freedom were you given? Is this 100% BergHulk?

Andy Bergholtz
08-01-2006, 11:19 AM
Actually I don't have the Hulk/Spidey dio. :(

But yes I did have pretty much total creative freedom with this one.

LOTRFan
08-01-2006, 11:29 AM
I have forced myself to stick to the VS. diorama line when it comes to the Marvel license, but I have to admit that the Hulk PF was really impressive at SDCC. He definitely feels huge and anybody wondering about the scale or size of this piece shouldn't be disappointed when they get it unpacked.

No doubt, that right arm extends way back; I love it! Here is one of my shots.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/LOTRFan0324/SanDiegoComicCon2006026.jpg

FlyAndFight
08-01-2006, 07:34 PM
The statue is simply amazing. To be honest, I definitely prefer the sculpted pants, Andy. As for the Grey vs Green, in this case, the Grey gets my vote. Classic color on a classic version of the smasher.

Khev
08-01-2006, 07:47 PM
Sideshow really ought to sell those display cases they use at cons.

lcummins
08-01-2006, 07:48 PM

They researched it, but the cost would just be too much! :monkey2

Vader AL
08-01-2006, 08:32 PM

i've thought the same thing. they could cut a deal with someone to distribute that companies display cases so we would know they would fit and maybe we could order at the time of our order and get a good price on the case. i know it's not their cup of tea and they have plenty of other headaches to worry about but that would be sweet.

Vader AL
08-01-2006, 08:33 PM

i figured that was the case.

LOTRFan
08-02-2006, 09:40 AM

So I wasn't the only one asking about them ... :lol

DannieDarKo
08-02-2006, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by Bodie the Cursed
I love you Andy! :inlove

:nono

He's mine! :thwak

revilal
08-02-2006, 11:18 AM
Andy, that is the most amazing sculpt... the definitive hulk.

I would have preferred a fully sculpted piece. Putting on cotton shorts just really wasnt worth the effort to make it PF class.

88th division
08-02-2006, 01:04 PM
Never was a big Hulk fan. Boy has that changed! My first Marvel PF figure and hopefully not my last. Captain America PF anyone!!!

Bullseye
08-02-2006, 04:27 PM
Never was a big Hulk fan. Boy has that changed! My first Marvel PF figure and hopefully not my last. Captain America PF anyone!!!

Hopefully Caps or Thor next.:cool:

carbo-fation
08-02-2006, 04:31 PM
This looks really great! I am glad I ordered one! :D

JSA
01-11-2007, 07:12 AM
Annnnnnd another bump for this thread, to show how HUGE Hulk is!

JS :)

SolidLiquidFox
01-11-2007, 09:28 AM
"After hunching the figure over into his current posture, the total height of the figure measures only 20 inches (as quoted in the specs on the pre-order pages), but don't let that fool you.... If he were to stand upright he would be about 22 inches tall. Even in his hunched state, he still DWARFS all the other PF figures, as he should. Below you'll find a few images of the sculpt standing next to some other PF figures, this should give you a better idea of the size. Again, keep in mind that the Hulk is not standing upright, and also realize that the base for the final product (not shown in these pics) adds a good 2-3 inches of height. "

In anticipation for it's arrival, I just pulled my tape measure to get a real life rough idea of the size of this thing. I can only imagine the weight of the base which has to be solid enough to support it.

The Mike
01-11-2007, 11:25 AM
This thing is beautiful....I'm afraid that I'm going to break and buy this....I really don't have the $$$$>...:monkey2

batman1180
01-11-2007, 12:49 PM
One of my most anticipated pieces. I can't wait to get the tracking number for my Gray Hulk.

FlyAndFight
01-11-2007, 01:57 PM
It will definitely dominate ANY Marvel collection. I loved seeing those pics again. Thanks for giving the thread the 'bump'!

Bodie The Cursed
07-28-2012, 07:13 AM
Bump

King Darkness
07-28-2012, 09:19 AM
Worthy bump.

Well done.

Awesome
07-28-2012, 09:21 AM
Best Hulk statue out there.

Batman29
07-28-2012, 09:44 AM
A collectable piece which will withstand time, value, and appreciation.

Just simply awesome sculpt!

Finhead
07-28-2012, 05:50 PM
Not sure If it's ok to post this here but here goes.
Love the sculpt just found out about it like 2 months ago and the more I look at it the more I want one. I have found 2 but would like to see what people think a fair market value is for this piece? I know they are very pricey, just looking for a fair value of one at this time in this market. :)

Sweet Rabbit
07-28-2012, 06:26 PM
Not sure If it's ok to post this here but here goes.
Love the sculpt just found out about it like 2 months ago and the more I look at it the more I want one. I have found 2 but would like to see what people think a fair market value is for this piece? I know they are very pricey, just looking for a fair value of one at this time in this market. :)

Last one I saw on eBay went for over $1K

newe82
07-28-2012, 07:53 PM
This is thee Hulk statue. All others are pretenders.

VS1976
07-28-2012, 08:16 PM
The last 3 eBay auctions has sold for $1400, $1365 & $1250. It safe to say the green Hulk PF is around $1300 now.

This will test the time being the greatest Hulk ever made.

karamazov80
07-28-2012, 08:20 PM
I agree with the others. The new Hulk Maquette is nice, but it can't rival the Hulk PF. A masterpiece that belongs in any "elite" collection :peace

Mamba
07-28-2012, 08:25 PM
Glad I have one :)

I think Skaar will follow his step.

karamazov80
07-28-2012, 08:31 PM
I can't see how just because Skaar is not even in the same galaxy in terms of being as recognizable or important a character. Nice statue it may be, but that's only part of the equation. The really derivative cash-in type characters don't typically have a lot of staying power in comics either, though sometimes (i.e., Venom, Deadpool) you do get something that works with people and catches on longer term on some level. We'll see with Skaar.

Sweet Rabbit
07-28-2012, 08:34 PM
I can't see how just because Skaar is not even in the same galaxy in terms of being as recognizable or important a character. Nice statue it may be, but that's only part of the equation. The really derivative cash-in type characters don't typically have a lot of staying power in comics either, though sometimes (i.e., Venom, Deadpool) you do get something that works with people and catches on longer term on some level. We'll see with Skaar.

If he sticks around. Marvel is known for letting characters slip off into nowheresville

fuzzylojiks
07-28-2012, 08:55 PM
Great sculpt glad I own both color variants! Really impressive statue :rock

Finhead
07-28-2012, 09:02 PM
Last one I saw on eBay went for over $1K

Yep I know. :) I'm good with the market price just still would rather pay fair price not way over.
So $1200-1400 would be reasonable? If yes I will have to keep looking I guess the 2 I know of want $1800 and $2000. I'm good with the high end of that scale $1400, just have to keep looking. Still way way cheaper then 1:1 stuff. :)

VS1976
07-28-2012, 09:11 PM
Yep I know. :) I'm good with the market price just still would rather pay fair price not way over.
So $1200-1400 would be reasonable? If yes I will have to keep looking I guess the 2 I know of want $1800 and $2000. I'm good with the high end of that scale $1400, just have to keep looking. Still way way cheaper then 1:1 stuff. :)

Check with Averone. He has a grey one but I'm gonna think he might want $$ for it.

Great sculpt glad I own both color variants! Really impressive statue :rock
We are one of the few that have both versions. A really exclusive club if you tell me :) :duff

fuzzylojiks
07-28-2012, 09:16 PM
We are one of the few that have both versions. A really exclusive club if you tell me :) :duff

Yeah, they looks great together. I remember how stoked you were when you got yours! :hi5:

VS1976
07-28-2012, 09:20 PM
Yeah, they looks great together. I remember how stoked you were when you got yours! :hi5:

Yah even if I had to pay a premium for it :monkey2 But I'm glad I finally got it. :hi5:

averone
07-28-2012, 10:24 PM
Check with Averone. He has a grey one but I'm gonna think he might want $$ for it.

I just sold it for $2k plus shipping
It only took a few days

Zero cool
07-29-2012, 12:46 AM
I just sold it for $2k plus shipping
It only took a few days

Oh man why you get rid of yours?

I own both the green one with a custom base I had painted and of course the grey one :)

averone
07-29-2012, 11:49 AM
Oh man why you get rid of yours?

I own both the green one with a custom base I had painted and of course the grey one :)

As good as it is, its time to make room for all the new SS Dc products
AND as many of you know, I am a bigger IM fan! :wink1:

VS1976
07-29-2012, 12:55 PM

I wasn't going to post this but selling the Hulk PF =

http://hot92and100.com/sites/default/files/FAILED_10.jpg

:p :D

averone
07-29-2012, 01:27 PM
I wasn't going to post this but selling the Hulk PF =

http://hot92and100.com/sites/default/files/FAILED_10.jpg

:p :D

Ha ha ha!

No worries, Im very ok with it.
There are so many new statues I have to keep me happy

Fisherprice
07-29-2012, 02:55 PM
all this hulk talk is really making me want that Hulk vs Spidey dio.

Batman29
07-29-2012, 05:32 PM

I don't believe it, you are an IM fan? Never noticed with all those fantastic IM pieces and collection you own, I just thought you were pretending my collector colleague :lol :rotfl :lol

Seriously Aver, you know as well as I do those Andy Hulk sculpts are going to hang around as grails and will not go away (unless SS does something silly which will turn us collectors off and re-release it).

Think you may regret selling those? Or did you just sell the grey one?

VS1976
07-29-2012, 05:34 PM
I don't believe it, you are an IM fan? Never noticed with all those fantastic IM pieces and collection you own, I just thought you were pretending my collector colleague :lol :rotfl :lol

Seriously Aver, you know as well as I do those Andy Hulk sculpts are going to hang around as grails and will not go away (unless SS does something silly which will turn us collectors off and re-release it).

Think he sold both:thud:

Shai
07-29-2012, 06:28 PM
Reading that thread from the start you can see already who were the true Elite who bought this when it came out in 2006 and the poseurs who got this in 2010-2011 and paid nearly 1K for those... Lolll

Shai
07-29-2012, 06:31 PM
No doubt, that right arm extends way back; I love it! Here is one of my shots.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/LOTRFan0324/SanDiegoComicCon2006026.jpg

Proto with longer pants was nice too.

Finhead
07-29-2012, 06:33 PM
Of could be just guys that started collecting recently. I never had interest in this until about 2 months ago, I collected 1:1 piece up till now. Does not mean I'm a poseur, just means I changed interestes. ;)

Reading that thread from the start you can see already who were the true Elite who bought this when it came out in 2006 and the poseurs who got this in 2010-2011 and paid nearly 1K for those... Lolll

fuzzylojiks
07-29-2012, 07:20 PM
Of could be just guys that started collecting recently. I never had interest in this until about 2 months ago, I collected 1:1 piece up till now. Does not mean I'm a poseur, just means I changed interestes. ;)

Ignore the trolls Finhead, true Hulk fans help others, only the poseurs put new fellow collectors down.

Shai
07-29-2012, 07:27 PM
^ Case in point, 2010.

fuzzylojiks
07-29-2012, 07:28 PM
^
Case in point, poseur.

VS1976
07-29-2012, 07:30 PM
I don't know what post 78 reads because I have him on ignore :lol but it Shai being Shai probably

^
Case in point, poseur.

:goodpost: :lecture

Shai
07-29-2012, 07:33 PM
^ Not only late to the game, but use the word "Poseur" wich is like the Words "elite" and "ca ca" copyrighted by the Great Shai.

Case in point.

fuzzylojiks
07-29-2012, 07:35 PM
^ Not only a Hulk poseur who copies full posts by others, but works against everything Stan and Kirby stood for by insulting new fellow collectors, a disgrace and unworthy to be called a Hulk fan.

Shai
07-29-2012, 07:36 PM
I don't know what post 78 reads because I have him on ignore :lol but it Shai being Shai probably

:goodpost: :lecture

^^^^ bought his Hulks PF's for more than 1K in 2011, now loves to brag about how hes cool cause he got them.Money doesnt buy Elite. You wernt there when it mattered.Fail collector.

Josh-A-Tron
07-29-2012, 07:38 PM
:lol this is like watching a pissing contest during a hurricane.

VS1976
07-29-2012, 07:39 PM
:lol this is like watching a pissing contest during a hurricane.

Tasty :lol

Shai
07-29-2012, 07:40 PM
^ Not only a Hulk poseur who copies full posts by others, but works against everything Stan and Kirby stood for by insulting new fellow collectors, a disgrace and unworthy to be called a Hulk fan.

An unworthy Hulk fan would be one who tries to change the Hair on a gore Group sculpt just cause he doesnt like the design of artist extraordinaire,Ariel Olivetti who drew IH 601-605.

fuzzylojiks
07-29-2012, 07:45 PM
An unworthy Hulk fan would be one who tries to change the Hair on a gore Group sculpt just cause he doesnt like the design of artist extraordinaire,Ariel Olivetti who drew IH 601-605.

A wannabe Hulk fan who insults other members that custom the hair on the statue (which I didn't). Again prejudice and discrimination bring to light who the real Hulk fans are, qualities Stan and Kirby worked against when shaping the Marvel universe.

Who were those that customized the hair on the Hulk comiquette?

Eternal_D
07-29-2012, 09:10 PM
are there good pictures of the grey hulks eyes? I would like to see.

VS1976
07-29-2012, 09:13 PM
are there good pictures of the grey hulks eyes? I would like to see.

Sure.....

http://i56.tinypic.com/jqgs8w.jpg GH2
http://i51.tinypic.com/1433jhw.jpg GH3

Finhead
07-29-2012, 09:26 PM
Very nice pics, really like the grey version.

Finhead
07-29-2012, 09:40 PM
Ignore the trolls Finhead, true Hulk fans help others, only the poseurs put new fellow collectors down.

Thanks, I've learned to read around certain people on forums. :)

VS1976
07-29-2012, 09:50 PM
Very nice pics, really like the grey version.

Thx....I display it with my other Avengers PFs :)

http://i56.tinypic.com/2u62s12.jpg A1

Finhead
07-29-2012, 09:53 PM
Very cool indeed. I have the movie version of that in the works. :)

VS1976
07-29-2012, 09:58 PM
Very cool indeed. I have the movie version of that in the works. :)

Yup me too... Waiting on Hulk & Black Widow :) Just gotta find room for those now.

Finhead
07-29-2012, 10:03 PM
Yup me too... Waiting on Hulk & Black Widow :) Just gotta find room for those now.

Cool, exactly what I'm doing playing the waiting game. I have to the room all picked out, sold some 1:1 stuff to make room. :)

averone
07-29-2012, 10:53 PM

No, for real! I am done with this Hulk PF, its time that someone else gets to enjoy it.
My biggest issue right now is that Im getting to a point that I need to either stop collecting or change my direction.
My first love was IM and lots of DC. Now that I have Sideshow doing DC, its like I am reborn again!

Who is to say that Andy will not do a new DC piece in the future, that will be just as good?

Im very happy for all of you guys who own one or two! I will just enjoy it through your collection!

I will take photos and Youtube him before he gets boxed up. I always enjoyed displaying him with the rest of the Avengers.
But in place of him I will have Batman, IVY, Joker soon and that makes me smile big time!

Statue You
07-30-2012, 06:16 AM
Thx....I display it with my other Avengers PFs :)

http://i56.tinypic.com/2u62s12.jpg A1

Nice setup....the Black Panther is Boss !!

Conquistador1975
07-31-2012, 01:42 PM
Sure.....

http://i56.tinypic.com/jqgs8w.jpg GH2
http://i51.tinypic.com/1433jhw.jpg GH3

These are the nicest pictures I've seen of this Hulk. This statue still make me drool

Batman29
07-31-2012, 10:51 PM
No, for real! I am done with this Hulk PF, its time that someone else gets to enjoy it.
My biggest issue right now is that Im getting to a point that I need to either stop collecting or change my direction.
My first love was IM and lots of DC. Now that I have Sideshow doing DC, its like I am reborn again!

Who is to say that Andy will not do a new DC piece in the future, that will be just as good?

Im very happy for all of you guys who own one or two! I will just enjoy it through your collection!

I will take photos and Youtube him before he gets boxed up. I always enjoyed displaying him with the rest of the Avengers.
But in place of him I will have Batman, IVY, Joker soon and that makes me smile big time!

Good point about Andy making another one. And yes, I see what you mean about reborn again with DC!

I have had to make some decisions too, and the 1:1 bust are going to go, I am just having a bit of a hard time letting them go, especially The Thing bust (absolutely gorgeous bust).

If Andy does make one, I don't think it will be based on the Kirby version. Because this one is based on the Kirby version, and the fact mine are signed by Stan with pics, they are keepers in my collection at this point.

Yes, it does feel good knowing someone else can enjoy them!

Batman29
07-31-2012, 10:52 PM
VS1976, kick ass pics!

VS1976
07-31-2012, 10:55 PM
VS1976, kick ass pics!

Thanks buddy :hi5:

Eternal_D
08-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Sure.....

thanks...looks good :hi5:

averone
08-04-2012, 12:39 PM
The deal did not go through. So yes this Hulk Gray PF is still available

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u249/averone_07/Averone%20expanding%20collection/DSC_0067-1.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u249/averone_07/Averone%20expanding%20collection/DSC_0068-1.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u249/averone_07/Averone%20expanding%20collection/DSC_0069-1.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u249/averone_07/Averone%20expanding%20collection/DSC_0070-2.jpg

VS1976
08-04-2012, 01:57 PM
The deal did not go through. So yes this Hulk Gray PF is still available

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u249/averone_07/Averone%20expanding%20collection/DSC_0067-1.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u249/averone_07/Averone%20expanding%20collection/DSC_0068-1.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u249/averone_07/Averone%20expanding%20collection/DSC_0069-1.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u249/averone_07/Averone%20expanding%20collection/DSC_0070-2.jpg

Retail.... :monkey3

Ish
08-04-2012, 06:00 PM
lmao!!!

i'll go $5 dollars over retail:monkey3

VS1976
08-05-2012, 01:24 PM
$500 :monkey3 it will go to a good home :)

fuzzylojiks
08-05-2012, 08:20 PM
You guys are all trying to swindle him.

500.99! That's a fair price.

Bodie The Cursed
08-07-2012, 08:43 AM
mod you could have at least deleted skimans laughing faces too. looks like he's laughing at a dorky joke (lol)

Skiman
08-07-2012, 08:48 AM
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Ski

Dark_Spidey
08-07-2012, 02:10 PM
I just found this while reading Skaar Prologue 1.

I think it's pretty cool that the PF inspired a comic book artist

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh75/dark_spidey/hulkpfpose.png

fuzzylojiks
08-07-2012, 02:55 PM
I just found this while reading Skaar Prologue 1.

I think it's pretty cool that the PF inspired a comic book artist

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh75/dark_spidey/hulkpfpose.png

Nice, it has come full circle.