Hi from Pinellas Florida!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Darthdad72

Hi All,

my name is Mig and I have been a SSC collector for the last 8 yrs or so. I really enjoy the hobby and made a few Predator customs years ago but ended up selling them when we moved. I have two baby girls and had sell off quite a few of my personal collection due to an unexpected job loss a yr and half ago to stay afloat with bills and had to rearrange my priorities in raising a family.

While I as unemployed I returned to college to finish my Bachelors degree and recently graduated this month and I am hoping to become dutifully employed again soon to where I can begin collecting again. I may begin selling some more of my collection so if anyone is interested please let me know!

I have known of this site but just recently had some time to where I can actually post something.

Thanks Everyone!:wave

Welcome to the board bro. I really hope things start turning around for you I do know the feeling of not having the funds for collecting like you want to. I decided to go back to college later in my life and so far I am only half way through but am doing well with it. School loans do suck but if I play my cards right I can afford a few figures here and there...Flexpay has been a Godsend to me and can be to others as well...just a little advice if you did not know about those.
Again I wish you the best soon you be back collecting like a freak.:wink1:

Back