What you gonna do with your Grey Hulk Order ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What you gonna do with your Grey Hulk Order ??

• Definately Keep it !!!

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Will get it if I can afford it

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Still not sure...

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Flip it... :(

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Problem is, he costs a bundle. If he is going for a good deal when he ships, I might have to sell. Gotta pay them school bills!:monkey3

Half of these will be on ebay. I was surprised to see alot of the grey "vs" Hulk on ebay. So this being 100 more the price shouldn't be too high.

I'm going to try to keep it, but this thing is expensive and the 1st QTR of '07 is shaping up to be an A$$kicker of a 3 months. I'll definately sell it to someone here before I'd cancel it though, at least that should keep it out of the hands of a flipper.

I'AM RICH B!!!!TCH!!!
flipper.jpg

i canceled rock biker chick...hot,boba fett and mummy pf.
and i think the hulk is worth sacrificing these pieces.just my personal choice.
the hulk rocks and i hope the collectors who atually want this statue gets it!!

thought about trading it for a excl. doom pf....but there's time to think about it.

aLTOUGH i HAVE TRADE MY GRAY hULK DIO EX..THIS ONE I'M KEEPING FOREVER.... THIS IS MY PERSONNAL FAVORITE MARVEL PF EVER !!!!

Shai Hulud said:
aLTOUGH i HAVE TRADE MY GRAY hULK DIO EX..THIS ONE I'M KEEPING FOREVER.... THIS IS MY PERSONNAL FAVORITE MARVEL PF EVER !!!!

I couldn't agree more Shai!! Best ever!!

edit -- I forgot the disclaimer to avoid needless arguments. The above is IMHO only and does not reflect the opinions of anyone else here though they may be similar :D

Shai Hulud said:
Glad you got one man. If there is anyone on this board who meets the definition of a true collector, it is you.:chew :chew

oxbeard said:
edit -- I forgot the disclaimer to avoid needless arguments. The above is IMHO only and does not reflect the opinions of anyone else here though they may be similar :D
awesome :monkey1

Bannister said:
Glad you got one man. If there is anyone on this board who meets the definition of a true collector, it is you.:chew :chew

Hey thanks John...:eek: thats a nice compliment...

Keeping mine, to go with my #4 Grey Hulk vs. Spidey which arrived TODAY! :chew

Thanks again Shai! :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

JS :D

I figure there are gonna be several more flippers among the ranks among the regulars who do it anyway.

Back