Whats your Grey PF Hulk Order Time!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodie The Cursed

Super Freak
Reaction score
I got my order in at 1:37

Reflecting on that Im realizing how close I was to missing it if it was under 120 seconds.. And I was on this like flies on poop...

97 seconds for me!

At this point I could care less about the 100 dollars I could have saved at the con.. Just glad I squeezed it in.. Now its time to squeeze one out!!!

Wheeee!!!:chew

Re: Place you Grey PF Hulk Order Time!!

Bodie The Cursed said:
.. Now its time to squeeze one out!!!

Wheeee!!!:chew

hershey squirts??? :confused: ....:monkey4

Shai Hulud said:
1 min 33 sec

Beat you by 4 Bodie....

1:33 for me too. I'm glad I didn't wait til my computer said 1 PM, I would've easily been a minute too late.

Greetings!
Great that you are all locked in! My order @ Comicon was placed 2006-07-20 17:00:01, so technically, I beat you all:D
HOWEVER, I am a bit worried, as I have no confirmation on that order yet beyond my little yellow receipt I was given at the Con, so you may all have the last laugh:rotfl
I have contacted sideshow staff about this, and they assured me I would be getting my email confirmation soon. They related that they have been very busy since returning from Con, which I understand. I just hope I do not get burned on this one...
Best,

Last edited:
snowtrooper1966 said:
Greetings!
Great that you are all locked in! My order @ Comicon was placed 2006-07-20 17:00:01, so technically, I beat you all:D
HOWEVER< I am a bit worried, as I have no confirmation on that order yet beyond my little yellow receipt I was given at the Con, so you may all have the last laugh:rotfl
I have contacted sideshow staff about this, and they assured me I would be getting my email confirmation soon. They related that they have been very busy since returning from Con, which I understand. I just hope I do not get burned on this one...
Best,

Hmmm? Not me! I'm a few hours ahead of you! :D

17:01:33

And snowtrooper, I wouldn't sweat it. I have orders that the SS staff put in the computer before and have never received an email receipt on them and never had any problem with them. Of course, you can always go into the order in your online account and there should be an option at the bottom of the page to resend an email receipt.

oxbeard said:
17:01:33

And snowtrooper, I wouldn't sweat it. I have orders that the SS staff put in the computer before and have never received an email receipt on them and never had any problem with them. Of course, you can always go into the order in your online account and there should be an option at the bottom of the page to resend an email receipt.

Ah! That's the problem... the orders haven't shown up in our online accounts yet! :monkey2

lcummins said:
Hmmm? Not me! I'm a few hours ahead of you! :D

Greetings, lcummins! I just copied and pasted that time/date that I supplied with my last post.

If memory serves, I was actually at the Sideshow booth on Thursday morning around 11 am. Tell you what, we can either rochambeu(sp?) for the honor, or wait and see who gets the lowest number.......

snowtrooper1966 said:
Greetings, lcummins! I just copied and pasted that time/date that I supplied with my last post.

If memory serves, I was actually at the Sideshow booth on Thursday morning around 11 am. Tell you what, we can either rochambeu(sp?) for the honor, or wait and see who gets the lowest number.......

That is probably GMT then, which means you probably did beat me! :D Has your order already shown up in your account then?

Actually, I have given up trying to find a logic in how the orders over at SSC get processed. You know, who get's the item when and why... Since I live in the EU, I mostly get the items last anyway. Even after the USA wait listers!

BUT!!!

Imagine, the Gray Hulk PF orders get treated in revers order! I bet Agent23 will be a camper camper since he bought the last one:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=197332&postcount=142

Since edition numbers are handed out at random, he probably won't get number 150/150. But there's still one chance on 150 he does!
17:01:29, or 89 seconds for me.

Last edited:
snowtrooper1966 said:

No, it has NOT, thus my apprehention about the preorder today....
I really am not that worried, as I do have my receipt from Comicon, and have had nothing but the BEST service from all of the employees @ Sideshow!
Best,

Back