Looking for the best Jason, Freddy and Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garemlin

Super Freak
Reaction score
As the title says. Looking for the best versions of Jason Voorhees, Freddy Kruger and Michael Myers. Doesn't matter if they are statues or figures. I have no loyalty towards product type. LOL Just want one of each for my collection.

Opinions???

If you dont want to "break the bank" on customs which will run you lots of $$$$$$$$$ the Mezco 12" Cinema of Fear Jason is one of the best 1:6 figures imo. It doesnt have much articulation, but since you say statues or figures, that shouldnt be a bother.

heres a pic of mine:

395201_10150566312019663_748989662_8566726_2011027362_n.jpg

Freddy is a hard one, since I never really liked the SS 1:6 stuff and customs are insane expensive, there really hast been any good 1:6 in my budget so I have the 12" Mezco Freddy for the time being till another company makes a better more affordable one.

In the same boat for Myers except there really hasnt been ANY good 1:6 of Myers aside from customs.

If you dont want to "break the bank" on customs which will run you lots of $$$$$$$$$ the Mezco 12" Cinema of Fear Jason is one of the best 1:6 figures imo. It doesnt have much articulation, but since you say statues or figures, that shouldnt be a bother.

heres a pic of mine:

395201_10150566312019663_748989662_8566726_2011027362_n.jpg

Freddy is a hard one, since I never really liked the SS 1:6 stuff and customs are insane expensive, there really hast been any good 1:6 in my budget so I have the 12" Mezco Freddy for the time being till another company makes a better more affordable one.

In the same boat for Myers except there really hasnt been ANY good 1:6 of Myers aside from customs.
I love this figure but someone on Ebay is asking $250.00 for him.
Wow!!

Hi guys, i have a silentsurfer 78 michael myers headsculpt up for sale, if interested i will upload pics.Would deffo say the best myers out there!
Thanks

Hi, thanks, i keep making this mistake. How i do i upload it correctly, as on my screen it appears?

Hi, thanks, i keep making this mistake. How i do i upload it correctly, as on my screen it appears?

Upload the pic to a pic hosting site like imageshack.us
for example.

then get the image url from the upload and then use the insert image option on here when you write a message and write down the url to your upload there...

or if you all ready have the image on the web somewhere uploaded you can right click the image and get the url to it that way, then do the step from above and insert the image here ...

hope that helps

Upload the pic to a pic hosting site like imageshack.us
for example.

then get the image url from the upload and then use the insert image option on here when you write a message and write down the url to your upload there...

or if you all ready have the image on the web somewhere uploaded you can right click the image and get the url to it that way, then do the step from above and insert the image here ...

hope that helps

Hi thanks a lot dude, i have been trying to find a way of doing this since forever lol! I'll give it a try now, thanks!

IMG_5083.jpg
[/IMG]
Hi hopefully this has done it! Please let me know guys, and i will upload the rest.
Thanks

Back