Grey Hulk PF....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azog

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is my plea if anyone got and extra or landed one and changed their mind let me know, I would like to wheel and deal for one, first marvel piece I missed.....

Azog said:
This is my plea if anyone got and extra or landed one and changed their mind let me know, I would like to wheel and deal for one, first marvel piece I missed.....

Damm ....I know how big a marvel fan you are but it was 1 per person limit

Good luck Azog. The extremely low ES on this is going to be tough, but so is that price tag. 1st Qtr of 07 is a long way off, get on the wait list now.

Jeremy sorry to hear that you missed out. I hope you get one at a reasonable price. I was very fortunate to get one but unfortunately my mate Bosco missed out.

I just missed this. I hit "place order" and then the out of stock screen appeared. But then I was brought to the waitlist, so I should be one of the 1st on the list..

lcummins said:
Jeremy, how did you miss ordering this at the Con? Hope you get one somehow.

When gray hulk was mentioned I got the stank eye......oh well you win and lose some.....still hear my plea anyone....

Azog said:
When gray hulk was mentioned I got the stank eye......oh well you win and lose some.....still hear my plea anyone....

That sucks Azog. Strange too because all I had to do was ask if there was going to be a Grey exclusive. The girl went and asked another person at the booth, came back and said there was and asked if I wanted to order it on the spot.

I am going to keep an eye out for one. A friend of mine ordered one at the show but I am not sure how interested he really is in it. If he decides that he doesn't want it I should be able to talk him out of it at cost. You'll just have to pay California insurance which isn't too horrible. :banghead

Had NO IDEA you could order one at the con...I went on saturday and the SS booth was a mad house...could barely view the displays...I'm glad I got a grey today...but still kicking myself in the butt for not ordering one at the con...and saving 100 bux. :monkey4

Deadly Dagger said:
Had NO IDEA you could order one at the con...I went on saturday and the SS booth was a mad house...could barely view the displays...I'm glad I got a grey today...but still kicking myself in the butt for not ordering one at the con...and saving 100 bux. :monkey4
Now, don't tell me that this is true! First SSC sells PPO items at the con, and then they sell 'em cheaper too?

Don't push me, 'cause I'm close to the edge.
I'm trying not to loose my head!

Sorry to hear that you've missed it Azog.

Well looks a good friend has come through for me....thanks for hearing Azog cry folks .......

Azog said:
Well looks a good friend has come through for me....thanks for hearing Azog cry folks .......

Good luck, Azog! That's quite a friend you must have there!

I hope my wait list comes through but if it doesn't that's ok, I've got a green one! Plus it looks like I am getting an Exclusive Leia PFF from Sideshow!

I'm glad things worked out Jeremy. This is definitely not one to have to miss out on!!!

Back