• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Broken Psylocke PF. Psylocke PF parts.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormbringer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello all,

Im looking for a replacement arm for a psylocke PF. The magnet fell out of mine and the arm dropped and broke( thanks sideshow). It would be the statues right arm.

I will buy a broken statue for the replacement arm. Im sure a few have cracking issues on the legs that didn’t buy from side show and are looking to recoupe some money.

Also if you don’t mind broken parts the arm has two clean breaks that can be repaired. The base of the sword and the one finger. I’ll pay $75 for a new arm and I’ll send you my old arm.

If sideshow wants you to destroy your psylocke you can send me a good arm and ill send you my bad arm to destroy.

If anyone can help me out please LMK I really don’t want to buy a brand new statue just for an arm.

Back