Urgent help - Arm won't stay in the socket!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liang7079

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys need your help please - I was trying to pose the HTs Chris Redfield BSAA today and as I raise the right arm to only about 50 degree the whole arm popped right off! It goes back in quite easily but won't stay in if I tried to raise it, while the left arm operates just as it's suppose to. I have attached some photos - Looks like the ball of the left arm somehow stays in the socket just fine, are there anything missing or wrong with the right arm (separated one)? What can I do to fix this???

Thanks guys....

From the look of the second pic it looks like the arm is not the issue but the socket it fits into looks like it may be missing a piece(like its chiped) not sure if thats the case as the photo shows it from and angle thats hard to tell. If you can post a pic of the socket without the arm.

From the look of the second pic it looks like the arm is not the issue but the socket it fits into looks like it may be missing a piece(like its chiped) not sure if thats the case as the photo shows it from and angle thats hard to tell. If you can post a pic of the socket without the arm.
I would agree with that. Looks like the clear socket part has half of it broke off.

Hi guys turns out there IS a crack in the arm socket (see photo) which opens slightly when the arm is moved up and prevents the socket from gripping the ball end of the arm properly. Anyone know if these plastic sockets could be taken out to replace or fix?

Also tried contacting HTs, no replacement parts what so ever and basically told me I should have bought it from an official store -

Hello!!! if these were still available in regular stores why would I be buying it online with almost double the original price from a seller who is now refusing to take any responsibility to refund a defective product???

No more older discontinued figures for me again...

Sorry, but I don't know how you would replace the socket. The only suggestions I could offer now would be to try to glue it, or put tape around the ball that it connects to, too make it grip the socket better, or just buy a replacement body like the aci andrew muscle body or kaustic plastik super muscle body, but thats still on pre-order atm. Hope that helps:)

Back