My Collectibles Showcase videos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sithlord1975

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't have my display to show yet, as I'd rather wait till I get things more settled, as I am moving things around, and half my collection is here and half is elsewhere lol

BUT, I am working on showcases, that are short, sleek and to the point, and show off how nice these statues really are.
I primarily am a 1/4 statue collector, as I prefer the presence and scope of this scale.

Here is the playlist link. Let me know what you think! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL994FA9BD8BEB929F

There is a lot more to come as well. I'm about halfway through my collection so far with these videos. Updates soon.

That is a cool collection mate. Looking forward to your display.
23lo1vr.gif

I don't have my display to show yet, as I'd rather wait till I get things more settled, as I am moving things around, and half my collection is here and half is elsewhere lol

BUT, I am working on showcases, that are short, sleek and to the point, and show off how nice these statues really are.
I primarily am a 1/4 statue collector, as I prefer the presence and scope of this scale.

Here is the playlist link. Let me know what you think! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL994FA9BD8BEB929F

There is a lot more to come as well. I'm about halfway through my collection so far with these videos. Updates soon.

Halfway ? Ouch...
I really appreciate your universe. A pleasure to look at on The Tube.

WHOA! Impressive Sir, Great Videos and choice of Music, I understand the 1st one was a classical piece but who was the mind or group behind the rest of the background music that you used? I have strayed, Looking Very much to seeing your Collection when you have it all put together in a display, In ending Enjoyed it, Thank You; Sith Lord and Welcome to the Show, WOW!

Back