Michael's 1/6 acrylic display cases on sale and clearance!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garemlin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just stopped by Michael's today today to see if they carried the acrylic display cases that they have online in the store. Wanted one for my new Jack Sparrow DX until I can get to Ikea. This is what they had...

13x5.5x5.5-inch Acrylic Collector’s Case On sale for 40% off of $14.99. They had three so I snagged them all.

15.5x7x6-inch Acrylic Collector’s Case on clearance for $4.99!!! Unfortunately they were sold out.

If you have a Michael's close by you might want to check them out to grab some cheap 1/6 storage solutions.

Haha! I just picked up one of the 15.5s today. Unfortunately, they only had 2 and one was cracked. For $5 you can't beat it.

Checked another Michaels yesterday. Saw three more of the 13.5" but none of the 15"

And I opened one of my three 13.5" Friday and noticed it had what I thought was a crack on one of the ends. But it was a scratch. First thought careless openeing of the case at the store. Looked at the other two and the same thing. Gonna take them back and see if they will discount them.

Glad I went back today about these scratched ones. They had put out 2 of the 15.5" versions. last two in stock. Exchanged the smaller ones for these two and got money back to boot.

Yup I have my spiderman in there and had my Begins bats very cool and cheap price.

CIMG4252.jpg

Just got three more today, I got eight total now. These things are great, I use them to display figures that don't go with a theme on a shelf, like I have a marvel shelf, terminator shelf, predator shelf and so on in my display cabinet. I think I'm gunna have to get another display cabinet:panic:

apparently you are correct! :( i checked back with the store and they confirmed that they dont expect anymore in......so my raincheck was worthless....they did however track down 2 from a neighboring store so i was happy with that! :)

But havn't they always been on clearance?:dunno i bought mine last year. And not to long ago i went and they still had more. :cuckoo:

But havn't they always been on clearance?:dunno i bought mine last year. And not to long ago i went and they still had more. :cuckoo:

Maybe. Who knows. This is the first time I have bought any. So maybe they were on sale/clearance before that.

I went looking for these display cases at my nearest Michael's in New Hartford, NY and found a few of the 13x5.5 inch ones for $14.99 so I only grabbed one.

Not a steal but even at $15 they are well made.

You can usually go to Micheals web site and download a 40% off coupon. It doesn't work on clearence items though.

Back