What 1/6 character would be an instant hit???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garemlin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Something to think about. If HT, SSC, EB, etc were to make a 1/6 scale of _________________ and the sculpt was mind blowing/accessory list good, it would be an instant hit and sell out in record time. Not necessarily one of your particular most wanted. But one that would cross all collecting niche boundaries. One that would make everyone who collects 1/6 scale want one. And even those that don't collect 1/6 possibly want one for their collection. Does such a character exist???

Did a search for a similar thread but didn't come across one. But I am sure if one already exists I will get blasted. LOL

We've probably already seen it in Reeve Superman or Ledger Joker, considering the kinds of properties that people who buy these things are into.

And this could cross into any territory. Sports, music, movies and even [gasp] politics. LOL

A few I think might be pretty big across the board would be....

Ozzy Osbourne
Dale Earnhardt Sr.
Hannibal Lecter
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman (Full Metal Jacket)
Clint Eastwood

John McClane and BD Terminators. And they'll surely happen - HT is probably just waiting for a quiet year where they otherwise might not have that many bigtime sellers.

Back